Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manders...breathtaking!!!

amia youre so pretty! good job!

and paperflowers, much better and the lighting also makes a big difference!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used MAC clear lipglass on top of my eye shadows, also on my lips btw. It´s really really wet-looking, but soo sticky!

thanks, I used MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder

Manders you look stunning!!! Hell I need to move to your city so you can always do my makeup.

hey i just read that you used the lipglass, but felt it was too sticky. you should try the mac texture in "gloss". they also have a texture in "matte" as well. but the gloss one is mad for the face and gives the look of lipglass with out being sticky, check it out next time youre at mac.

Freaking awesome entries! I wanted to enter this one but I had no time...
frown.gif
I guess it will be too late to try tomorrow...

Thanks girls!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good job, Paperflowers! The colors are more vibrant now, and I LOVE the lips! What did you use?
Amia, you're so cute! You remind me of Rihanna.
smile.gif

lol some woman said that last weekend too.. Love all of your d2b's btw, talented!

Well, ladies everyone did a fab, job, like many, I almost didn't enter mine in, but I did so here we go...

underthesea1.jpg

underthesea3-1.jpg

Shhhhh...tell no one I'm a Mermaid...LOL

underthesea2.jpg

Amazing entries, ladies!

Today's the last day to enter, so if you're still interested but haven't entered yet, please get your entry in by 11:59 PM EDT.

g.gif

ECD, my lefty-twin, you look fab. I even like how you did your eyebrows to match. You look just like a mermaid doll I once had as a young girl, with blue hair and a pink fin!

MermaidiaDolls.jpg

Yay I did it... I just can't choose which pics to post hahaha. I'm gonna take a while deciding.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay I did it... I just can't choose which pics to post hahaha. I'm gonna take a while deciding. Yay! Can't wait to see!
smile.gif

Wow, I miss like 2 days on this thread and there are all these awesome entries! Andi, Manders and Diva you all look stunning, you all belong Under the Sea!

The other entries are fantastic as well, its great to see some new faces as well!

oh wow ecd!!! you look amaaazing you even whipped out a blue wig? awsome!

sheika i love the sequins and the es!

what pretty mermaids!

allright i decided last minute to enter, its not the greatest but i had fun

and as for the penguin(mumble from happyfeet) ariel has flounder so i had him,

i am a mermaid from the far north, farrr farrr beneath the ice...(lol ohh boy)

oh and shaundra, if you could put the last one as the voting pic, that would be great thanks
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif allright i decided last minute to enter, its not the greatest but i had funand as for the penguin(mumble from happyfeet) ariel has flounder so i had him,

i am a mermaid from the far north, farrr farrr beneath the ice...(lol ohh boy)

oh and shaundra, if you could put the last one as the voting pic, that would be great thanks
biggrin.gif

You got it!
smile.gif

Back