Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok wow... between Benebaby and Andi and La Chinita... I dont even want to attempt anymore lol! La Chinita, serious makeup skills and I have loved every D2B youve done. Bene and Andi, serious skills as well!

I was gonna enter that one night, long before all these entries, but I was too tired, and now that I see I have no chance lol Ill just wait for the next D2B or something
thumbsup2.gif

Oh EDIT! Haha I just checked the up next thread and it says Living Dead Doll or Girl or something... yikes! Perfect for some I know but not for me lol...

andi and benebaby you look amazing. andi, im curious about what you use to hightlight your cheeks?

smile.gif

oh, and la chinita too. you girls got some hardass skills in make-up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andi you are so freakkin HOT!!! What did you use on your lids? They're so glossy and shimmery! I used MAC clear lipglass on top of my eye shadows, also on my lips btw. It´s really really wet-looking, but soo sticky!

Originally Posted by Monica_r /img/forum/go_quote.gif andi and benebaby you look amazing. andi, im curious about what you use to hightlight your cheeks?
smile.gif

oh, and la chinita too. you girls got some hardass skills in make-up
wink.gif

thanks, I used MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder
Manders you look stunning!!! Hell I need to move to your city so you can always do my makeup.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I Dont Even Want To Enter Anymore!!!!!! Please do! Don't let other entries intimidate you from joining in!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I Dont Even Want To Enter Anymore!!!!!! That´s what I was thinking too before I decided to turn a boring night home into something fun, so I entered and I am glad I did cause it was quite challenging for me to put on SO much eyemakeup lol

Okay, so I took some advice given to me after my first round with this challenge and I think the results came out MUCH better!! I am using my first picture in this attachment as my entry (I think?? Maybe #2) and my second set of photographs is attached-- I am MUCH MUCH MUCH more pleased with this one than last one-- I think the makeup looks better too shhhh.

I got my Fyrinnae rice powder primer and wanted a reason to use it, so, I did!! Here is my second set of photos, the first attachment is my entry. (Is it just me? I'm really wanting to improve my make-up skills and am DYING to know if this is better/worse whatever??)

(Plz excuse my translucent white skin thanks. *blush*)

I took all these by a window 'cause it's really the only light in my room, except for the last one which I took by a desk lamp so that's why the lighting is different.
smile.gif

woo! go manders. you're amazing.

people stop saying you don't want to enter now!! it's not all about winning anyway. so what if manders woops your butts..it's still good practice!! haha

love yours too andi

Haha, Mindy... that sure makes them want to enter now.

"Enter - even if Manders does win you all."

I'm just happy people are participating...

Amia, you're so pretty. Good job!
wink.gif

Manders, I love the jewels - and your effin' hair! I love how shiny it is.

Mindy, when are you going to participate in one of these challanges?

Good job, Paperflowers! The colors are more vibrant now, and I LOVE the lips! What did you use?

Amia, you're so cute! You remind me of Rihanna.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good job, Paperflowers! The colors are more vibrant now, and I LOVE the lips! What did you use?
Amia, you're so cute! You remind me of Rihanna.
smile.gif

I dabbed Lumiere's multi-use minerals in Sapphire Blue all over the lips, and applied MAC's Malibu Barbie lipglass over that.
smile.gif

Back