Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol can someone find me a black mermaid for inspiration, or an ethnic one period?

I need some inspiration, most mermaids wear cold or frosted colors, i look ashy in those...

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol can someone find me a black mermaid for inspiration, or an ethnic one period?I need some inspiration, most mermaids wear cold or frosted colors, i look ashy in those...

OMG...I had found a bunch of pics and then the window got closed, so I lost them all! *grr* lol. I wanted to say that I thought that the colors you used before looked really good!
I'll try to find some pics again...

sukey.jpg

istockphoto_544003_african_mermaid.jpg

istockphoto_2003307_characters_mandy_mermaid_at_sea.jpg

EL77748Mermaid.jpg

433218046_04fc988d73_o.jpg

the-little-mermaid-12.jpg

wow girls, beautiful! im so glad our new members are participating so much!

wonderful girls!

Shaundra, i think its gorgeous! and you should enter i wanna vote for you! lol how is it conflict of intrest?

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shaundra, i think its gorgeous! and you should enter i wanna vote for you! lol how is it conflict of intrest? Thank you so much!
smile.gif

Well, because I have the ability to change the vote count. lol. Not that I ever would, but still. lol.

Wow!!! Gorgeous entry, MsPout! That shell tiara is very creative!

Here's my entry. I'm not fully decided on which one's my official entry yet, but here they are!
smile.gif

Wow La Chinita, very beautiful! You just need an ocean bg behind you and youre all set!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!!! Gorgeous entry, MsPout! That shell tiara is very creative!
Here's my entry. I'm not fully decided on which one's my official entry yet, but here they are!
smile.gif

I love it all! The makeup, the hair...great entry, la_chinita!!!

wow la chinita fabulous entry you totally look like a mermaid princess, I love how you crimped your hair

Miss Pout that is a lovely crown , you look beautiful

Everyone looks great!

Did anyone else used to play 'mermaids' in the pool when they were kids? I did lol.

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!!! Gorgeous entry, MsPout! That shell tiara is very creative!
smile.gif

i love it, especially your hair, beautiful !

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol can someone find me a black mermaid for inspiration, or an ethnic one period?I need some inspiration, most mermaids wear cold or frosted colors, i look ashy in those...

Hey are you going to enter?
11.gif

I have committed myself to entering too! Yaaay! We totally need more WoC on here... where's Miss EyeCandyDiva...

Latest posts

Back