Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, I just created an account yesturday but I saw this mermaid challenge and just had to enter. Obviously, I still have a lot to learn so any advice would be much appreciate. Oh! And I know the mascara is bad; I'm going to buy a new one first thing Sunday morning.
The first pic is my entry.

wow, great entry. I can´t believe I have the exact same flower-thingy and I was also gonna wear it for my entry. What a coincidence!I got mine at Claire´s..in Austria though

Faith-Abigail and Insensitive...I LOVE the entries! So creative, ladies!
smile.gif
You look great!

Yay, Andi...you're going to enter?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty faith!

Heres my first real entry, i dont really like it, the concept was for it to be a shell over my eye, or something like that, i just wore a T-shirt, so im going to to redo it tommorow. With full outfit, and no shell. lol. I feel that it looks too painted. I'll try it over.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...makeup0052.jpg

Um, ok, you win. Lol, seriously, it looks awesome!

Faith, I love how you did your eyes! Pretty.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith-Abigail and Insensitive...I LOVE the entries! So creative, ladies!
smile.gif
You look great!
Yay, Andi...you're going to enter?
biggrin.gif

yup, I`m basically forcing Celly to enter so it´s only fair if enter as well. Are you entering, Shaundra?

Heres my first real entry, i dont really like it, the concept was for it to be a shell over my eye, or something like that, i just wore a T-shirt, so im going to to redo it tommorow. With full outfit, and no shell. lol. I feel that it looks too painted. I'll try it over.

I love it!!

Ok, here's my "entry". It's not really an entry, though...since it won't be in the voting poll. I don't want there to be a conflict of interest since I'm in charge of the poll! LOL!

Anyway, I used 6 different eyeshadows, and the camera isn't showing it at all.
frown.gif
I used my parents' point and shoot underwater camera to take these, so that might be why. I was planning on taking underwater pics, but as soon as I went underwater, my fake lashes started to come off! lol. So that didn't work out so well.

Here are the pics:

Mermaid1.jpg

Mermaid2.jpg

I absolutely love it, Shaundra!!!! I think you have the perfect face for this challenge, you do kinda remind me of the mermaids in Disney movies and such with their soft facial features. Very pretty!

Wow Shaundra, you look well, WOW! lol Very beautiful and you would get my vote!

The other entries are great as well, I can't wait to see more!

I'm so impressed. I have no artisitic ability at all with eye makeup. Yall are doing an awesome job. Can't wait to see more.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, great entry. I can´t believe I have the exact same flower-thingy and I was also gonna wear it for my entry. What a coincidence!I got mine at Claire´s..in Austria though

Great minds think alike... I bought mine at Claire's also and when I heard "mermaid" I knew I wanted to wear a flower my hair. One of my favorite scenes in "The Little Mermaid" is when Ariel puts the flower behind her ear and starts singing to Flounder.
smile.gif

I think this is amazing! It's a great concept and you've done a beautiful job with the shell. And I love the necklace...it's a really nice touch.

Omg what gorgeous entries so far. They all look sooo perfect!! I have no shells or flowers or anythin but maybe Ill give it a try tonight. I have some blue pigment and some falsies Ive been dying to try out.

since its a friday night and..i have absolutely NOTHING to do other than catch up on some grey's anatomy before the season premiere..i'll try this out. ima dtb virgin..

eeeek lets see if i actually post!!

EDIT__

GRRR! i had my full face on..then i ran out of my fav lash glue so i used a sucky one..made my eyes water and liner smudged..perhaps next week

Latest posts

Back