Dare To Be - A Mermaid! (September 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably the only person in Florida that doesn't have shells, sand dollars, starfish, or the like! lol! But I'm going to try to pull something together just for fun maybe Friday or so.
smile.gif

Come on, ladies! We need entries!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm probably the only person in Florida that doesn't have shells, sand dollars, starfish, or the like! lol! But I'm going to try to pull something together just for fun maybe Friday or so.
smile.gif

Come on, ladies! We need entries!

I was going to ask when are YOU going to enter one again. Haha.
Woop. Will be waiting for yours!

I don't get paid until Thursday - so the wait for me will happen...

...I'm so undecided on what to do.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm probably the only person in Florida that doesn't have shells, sand dollars, starfish, or the like! lol! But I'm going to try to pull something together just for fun maybe Friday or so.
smile.gif

Yay!!! I can't wait!
smile.gif

I propose that from now on, anyone who says something like "where's your entries?" should post an entry of their own! What say you, ladies?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I propose that from now on, anyone who says something like "where's your entries?" should post an entry of their own! What say you, ladies?
wink.gif
Ohh...damn I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh...damn I knew I shoulda kept my mouth shut.
smile.gif
Nah, I know better than to expect yours before 11:59 on the due date anyway
laughing.gif

lol @ Kee. I want to enter but my hair is so short at the moment, I cant get into the whole 'mermaid feel'

Plus, I too am broke so I havent been able to go and buy shells to put in my hair. I'm looking forward to some entries in the meantime. Should be a really good theme

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nah, I know better than to expect yours before 11:59 on the due date anyway
laughing.gif
LMAO. You know me too well, Kee.
smile.gif

omg i think ima enter this..... i love anything mermaid or faerie... too bad i dont have all kinds of jewels.... oowell... ill seee what i can do.... this is gonna be fun!

I was going to enter until I got a MASSIVE FREAKING ZIT in the MIDDLE of my darn forehead! It's huge! I was seeing if it was even poppable and holy freaking ew batman!!!!!

Sad thing is...I think it's got more in there. So, no, no, no mermaid until next week when this beast disappears.

Wow no entries yet lol maybe if I enter Ill somehow win because nobody else entered lol. No I know people will. I could try it, I dont have any shells or anything, and I dont know what in the world to do for makeup, but at least I sort of have the mermaid hair? Long blonde curly? I dunno lol Im too lazy...

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow no entries yet lol maybe if I enter Ill somehow win because nobody else entered lol. No I know people will. I could try it, I dont have any shells or anything, and I dont know what in the world to do for makeup, but at least I sort of have the mermaid hair? Long blonde curly? I dunno lol Im too lazy... You definitely have mermaid hair! You should enter!
smile.gif

I'm going to try to take pics on Friday.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif i live in Paris, so no seashells for me too
frown.gif
i live in paris too so no seashells or sand m i dont feel that my make up skills are good enough for this ones and i dont really hsve any mermaidy colors m maybe ill try the next D2B

Originally Posted by shyiskrazy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my very first entry. I tried to take a pic by this seashell pic in my bathroom. Ha ha.http://i6.tinypic.com/62x6zhk.jpg great entry !

Originally Posted by Nikki_Dahhling /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oo now that I know what DTB's are, I so want to enter! When does this end? You have until Friday the 21st for this DTB.
smile.gif
You should enter!

Back