Dare to Be: A Rock Chick! (February 6th - February 20th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my hair I used Sea Me shadestick by MAC, and Flammable and Pixel paints also by MAC. The shadesticks work great in hair.......Just pull a chunks of hair taut, then rub the shadestick back and forth till you get the desired color effect! Washes out with shampoo!

Thanks a ton Tony!

I'm going to need this soon!

Alamakkkkkk 27 entries!!!

GJ everyone!!!!!!

Ive been reading through this whole is she/isnt she thing. Ofcourse you are, No one told Stevie Nicks and Tina Turner what they had to look like(well after ike that is). Janis Joplin wore like NO makeup....and I challenge anyone here to argue that she isnt the true epitomy of rocker chick. Unless Joan Jett or The girls from Heart are lurking around here, no one on this board has any right to tell you how to be a rocker chick.......As they say...Rock on

There's no official time. Myself or Leony will be closing it when we have time today and will be putting up the voting thread for y'all to vote.

Laura will close this theme and start the new D2B soon.

I need to sleep now, it's 2:21 AM in Japan lol.

Nite Muters.

Bah. I really wanted to participate but the batteries in my camera died. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All dressed up and no where to post. :icon_conf

I'm so sorry about your camera. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would have loved to see your rock chick dtb because you like a lot of really good metal bands :clap and you're so pretty. :icon_love

D2Brockchick.jpg

Back