Dare to Be: A Rock Chick! (February 6th - February 20th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMFG! I just saw this and you look totally ROCKIN!! :clap:clap:clap Ultimate Rock Chick hotness!! :icon_love

You all look absolutely AMAZING!! OMG!! Great job everyone!

And I am SO HAPPY to see so many new faces!!

I thought she totally looked Rock Chick material personally... You need to remember that everyone has their own style and their own opinions of what things are... Stereotypes aren't a good thing.

Don't feel bad! You honestly, and truly looked amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shot where it looks like you are screaming in the camera! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love You look totally hot! :clap:clap:clap

thanx macgoddess..im like beyonce...:icon_eek: i mean come on...i wish..but we dont look alike ...sorry..lol

i really appreciate it...

OMG amazing entries everyone!

Ashley (PinkRibbons), it's good to see your D2B again girl!

Does actually being a rock chick count for anything?

mut.jpg

whirrr.jpg

meowmwo.jpg

Not a great pic, and a horrible pose... but look at the PINK!

Totally rocked out Effex0r! Awesome!!! Such funky hair too!!! :clap

Thanks gals for the comments, the sweater is courtesy of what I wore to work yesterday... and the shadow is MOD Cosmetics! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, here's my entry. It is a salute to the individuality and anti-cliche aspects of rock chicks, otherwise known as a combination of a brillian original ideal combined with a massive amount of improvising because I have very few e/s colors that show up well when used wet... so it's not very good, but it is a limited expression of an idea I have had for a while. I actually used blacktrack fluidline and red eyeshadow on my lips lol, for the louis vuitton/marc jacobs slightly chewed off red lipstick look... with a black twist.

By the way, everyone's rocker chick dtb's look really amazing! I with I had even 1/5 of the make up collections you guys have.

Luckily, as a painter, I have learned to blend and improvise... though not very well.

794306.jpg

Latest posts

Back