Dare to Be: A Rock Chick! (February 6th - February 20th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say everyone looks great!! Rock On:icon_chee cheesy, I know

Asummertyme: you did great, and I have to say I was a little shocked too, read the post twice, because I thought I had misread it. Kind of tactless IMO. You did great girl!:clap

I wonder how many entries we got so far, I'm too lazy to brows all the pages right now lol.

Hey LB, thnx for the comp..lol

i know i had to read it several times as well..i guess she felt like she had to tell me how she felt, in the worse way..:icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee ...

:icon_eek: wow. Are you gonna enter the D2B cmoksia and show us how its done then?! :icon_roll

Hey Ladies!! Tonight, my friend Becky and I are totally gonna rock this (no pun intended...well...maybe a little....), so look out for it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOW!!! I'm loving all these entries!!! You all look GREAT!!!! I would do personal praises, but it'd probably take up two pages w/ all these!! But you are all looking HOT!!!

Asummertyme - You actually remind me of Kelly Rowland! Beautiful Chick!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And Squirrel - you remind me of Janeane Garofalo! AWESOME!!!

:clap :clap :clap Great job ladies!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Nobody said we couldn't do an 80's rock chick! :icon_twis LOL :icon_cool This is the most color you'll ever see on me people... so take it in while you can!! lol :icon_chee

Latest posts

Back