Dare to Be: A Rock Chick! (February 6th - February 20th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a little late in the thread, but I tought I'd add some pics of some awesome women in the metal industry!

Tarja Turunen of Nightwish

Floor Jansen of After Forever

Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy (who doesn't really wear alot of makeup but oh well)

and

Sonia Pineault of Forgotten Tales

thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that lip colour is a combo of red lipstick, black eyepencil :icon_bigg and lip gloss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've had a lot of fun doing this makeup and I'm glad that you like it girls, thank you very much for all of nice words :icon_love

Okay gang...here is my DTB entry. My little Rock Chick in the making....my little Rock Chickadee!:icon_lol:

It's my infamous little muse!

anna that looks hot nice job!:clap

puggierae your little muse is so adorable!!! now we need to see ms. muse (you) do a b2b :icon_chee

Im loving everyones entries, I can tell this is going to be a hard one to vote for

Wow,...verry amazing entry,...this can be sensational D2B,..i love it,..you girls very

beautiful,....welldone))))):clap

Latest posts

Back