Dare to Be: A Spring Flower (April 19th - May 3rd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Done with Grimas Stage Make Up Creme base, Bourjois Cendre D'Or eyeshadow, two shades of cosmetic glitter applied with Lancome eye lash glue, etc, etc. A small truckload of cosmetics, and yet it barely comes across for the camera... :rolleyes:

Asummertyme, you look gorgeous! What did you use on your lips! It's the perfect pink for you!

Donna Stewart, great entry. Love the green liner!

Aida you look so rosey(sp?)!! you did a fab job!

Donna Stewart love the liner! very pretty!

thanx popmode..i used a jordana liner in plum..and a variety of mac lipglass..lychee luxe, moonstone and spirited..

thanx girls..it was fun..

great job Donna!

You are so beautiful! I love seeing you do all the "dare to be's"...thanks so much for your effort. It sure does payoff! you're Gorgeous!!!

Wow! You remind me of Spring time! You captured how I feel for spring! Awesome job! :inlove:

Luv Anne-Marie

you look so great! really spring like, i love ur entry..i know what you mean about the makeup..my camera did not capture all of the detail either..:icon_scratch:

Oooh, I just got a great idea for this!

You know me though, I never do my DTB's small!

:eusa_wall: For the first time I wanted to take part in a D2B...and this one was going to be the first. I did the makeup, and took the photos with my camera phone....and just now I realised that I lost my USB cable to transfer the photo to my computer! :sadno:

Donna - you look fab! Your pics remind me of a Tori Amos picture.

rocksinger007- great entry!

You look great! What a very creative entry! I think the 3rd pic is my fave! I love them all though. The flowers look excellent!

Back