Dare to Be: A Spring Flower (April 19th - May 3rd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice photos! I love your hair!

I know it can be a pain trying to get the colors to come out true in photos. You might try taking the photo without the flash or try different lighting!

Everyone looks great!!! :clap :clap :clap I think I might do this one!! :icon_scratch:

great job u girls!! If i can borrow my boyfriend's camera, I may actually do this as my first DTB when i have time

i love this idea . I have some pics in this topic which i would like to share

images691321_xinh3.jpg

images691319_xinh2.jpg

images709793_MP3.jpg

images709791_MP2.jpg

images709789_MP1.jpg

You guys are so adorable!

I am new to this forum and I absolutely love this DTB! I don't really know much about make up, don't own much ('cause they are so expensive) and sometimes I am just too lazy for it all ...

But I have a passion in art and anything that involves creativity and most of all: beauty! like all women (and men), I also want to look good so it's time say hello! :laughing:

Here comes my entry: :scream3::eusa_wall:

[ps: I don't have a camera so I used my webcam instead... sorry for the quality. The colours don't show up that well]

1.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg

Loving the entries so far.

I may have ago myself of this one, depends if my camera wants to be good to my face or not haha

Cute I love those pics you posted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very beautiful pics! You are very talented. I know if I tried anything like that it would look like my son wrote all over my face. That is not the case with you at all. The lines are very steady and this is a very detailed beautiful work of art.

Back