Dare To Be - All That Glitters! (March 17th - 30th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissPersia /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like that pink u used karren its really pretty and the lipstick what color and brand is the lipstick? Thanks, the pink glitter is actually non-toxic pink glitter paint.... from Walmart and over foundation, after it dries, it just peels right off when your done... like a mask... lol
The lipstick is L'oreal Colour Riche #630 Sea Fleur

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome way to start the new challenge! Your way too kind, Marisol!!! And thanks!!
smile.gif

nice pink do... it looks v. bright and glittery.

I'd never have dared to do it... but then I'm such a noob... I can't do what most of you are doing... baby steps baby steps... I'll get there eventually
biggrin.gif

You look awesome Karren, i see nothing terrible about it, you did a great job!
smile.gif

Well I think it was more disapointment after spending hours... cereating a couple neat elements... Pink glittery tears and pink glittery eye liner..... That completely disappeared when I took photos... They looked great in the mirror but nothing in a photo... So I went into plan B..... Get out the trowel!! Lol.

Might try again tonight...

love it karren!

ah heatherette comes out thursay, the glitter is SICK!!

AWESOME Karren! You look HOT!

I love Sea Fleur on you - that's such a classic L'Oreal shade - I remember wanting so desperately to wear it back in HS - too many years ago to think of now. YOU wear it beautifully!

And I SO need to take outfit building and accessorizing lessons from you. I swear - often I'll get dressed up (as opposed to jeans and polar fleece, which is pretty much my every day uniform) and think, Gosh - what would Karren add to this outfit?

Works every time!

-b.

I'm so excited about this one. When I get moved into my apartment I'll have a bunch of free time, so I'll probably try it. Just gotta find somebody's wireless to piggyback off of
eusa_whistle.gif

These challenges look like so much fun. Sadly, I'm not a glittery person, but I look forward to seeing everyones entries!

Originally Posted by frolic838 /img/forum/go_quote.gif These challenges look like so much fun. Sadly, I'm not a glittery person, but I look forward to seeing everyones entries! Well I have my share of glittery makeup actually, but I hate putting it on, taking it off, because its so messy, I reserve it for special occasions. But if I happen to get that bored one night, I may just do it.

Back