Dare To Be....Beauty in Time 05/09/2005 - 18/09/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy mother of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally didn't expect what you did trisha!! it looks FABULOUS!

i don't know why i didn't think people would do different stuff. i'm thinking of like classic makeup looks.
icon_redface.gif

Trisha, just...wow.
icon_eek.gif
The eyeshadow looks so perfect, distinct colors, yet the edges are still blended, gushing:icon_love ...and to think I can only do washes and 2-color eyeshadow jobs! You girls really make me want to play with my eyemakeup more...luv ya for it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha... you always look amazing! WOW!!!!!! What did you use for this look?

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
WOW!! Trisha that is amazing!! You look perfect!! You really did a beautiful job as you always do!! At least from your tutorials I have seen so far!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
BEAUTIFUL!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha that look is fabulous!!! You hit the nail on the head with that look. You are a really talented mua!!!
claps.gif

yeah she is beautiful still and so is Diahann Carroll.

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Devin, Lena Horn is STILL GORGEOUS!!!!

Well done Trisha!!!!!!!! Once again proving why you are my hero in life. Ok I have a terrible pun...You are the MOD-est of the forum MODS!
rolleyes.gif
wow, that was bad...

Originally Posted by glamslam Well done Trisha!!!!!!!! Once again proving why you are my hero in life. Ok I have a terrible pun...You are the MOD-est of the forum MODS!
rolleyes.gif
wow, that was bad... LOL!

Trisha you look gorgeous! :icon_loveThe look is so 60's,the false lashes are so 60's!!!

Bravo!!!!
claps.gif

I like the Starlight e/s,is so beautiful!!!:icon_loveMakes nice contrast with the black eyeliner,maybe I have to buy the Starlight and try it with black eyeliner!!

Trisha,the Pearl Kajal pencil what shade is it?

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Amazing job Trisha! And i love the hair and moody look!!!

You're right Trisha I meant Moonlight!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Sophia, it was Moonlight which is a shimmery white.
the Kajal in pearl is a matte white pencil! x

Thanks Bhav and Lau too x

Trisha Moonlight e/s is a similar shade with Chinois? with what other shades of e/s are Moonlight pairs?

Originally Posted by Trisha Sophia, it was Moonlight which is a shimmery white.
the Kajal in pearl is a matte white pencil! x

Thanks Bhav and Lau too x

oh wow trisha. you definitely deserve the title Makeup ARTIST
claps.gif

you have so much talent, it´s almost scary for somebody who wasn´t born with such creativity (that would be me *lol*)

Trisha I can't wait for your picks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Andrea!!
Sophia, the 2 es are nothing alike!

i will be taking pics of my Stila e/s again soon, so you'll be able to see then xx

Back