Dare To Be....Beauty in Time 05/09/2005 - 18/09/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome Shayna!!! You remind me of Pink! Love it~!!!
Katy - great job!! love the little blush circles lol!!! All you need is a power wig!
wink.gif

I agree....great job too, Katy
claps.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis I agree....great job too, Katy
claps.gif
Thanks Emmy and Janelle. I did the best I could with my hair, without a powdered wig!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl This is so much fun! I can't believe I wait so long to get in on the DTB challenges!
You can call me Marie Antoinette!

2933-DTB0905b.JPG

2933-DTB0905a.jpg

2933-DTB0905c.JPG

And some fun facts about 18th century cosmetics, they wore it thick and it contained lots of lead! http://www.umich.edu/~ece/student_pr...anitation.html

very creative!!!!1awesome job with a lil punk mixed in
biggrin.gif

Looks great Katy, love the cute little looks you threw in there.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl This is so much fun! I can't believe I wait so long to get in on the DTB challenges!

2933-DTB0905b.JPG

2933-DTB0905a.jpg

2933-DTB0905c.JPG

And some fun facts about 18th century cosmetics, they wore it thick and it contained lots of lead! http://www.umich.edu/~ece/student_pr...anitation.html

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how awesomely talented you are with makeup girl!!!!!! Love it!

Originally Posted by Trisha so guys, dont laugh at my silly poses but i had a go at a kinda 60s fusion look (i had help with the lashes tho! hard to get those bottom suckers!

trying to be moody!

60s.jpg

60s2.jpg

excuse the messiness of the closeups

60sBlackAndWhite.jpg

I like this look on you!! You did a great job!!

2933-DTB0905b.JPG

2933-DTB0905a.jpg

2933-DTB0905c.JPG

WOW Shayna & Katy, you both did magnificent jobs. Well done girls
biggrin.gif

OMG, did she? Lets go get her!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Kerri!
on MUA some girl posted that 60's pic of me and put a poll up saying yay or nay for my pic! cheeky witch!!!

Trisha,

It's gone, I just went to check it out!

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Kerri!
on MUA some girl posted that 60's pic of me and put a poll up saying yay or nay for my pic! cheeky witch!!!

katy and shayna you ladies look wonderful. you have the look for those time periods done perfectly!! great job. we have some really talented ladies on mut!!
claps.gif

I saw the post using Trisha's pictures on MUA. I sent a PM to the wench and now, even her profile is gone. I quite frankly told her she was totally classless, crass and rude to have used someone's photo without their permission and, to top it all off, to use it in a poll. I don't think she expected that everyone would have pounced her. Of course, I did not get a response. Just as well.

Some people just cannot bear the thought that there are beautiful, talented women out there. Jealousy is something else.

At least, on this board, everyone has given constructive criticism (which I know I appreciate) and has shown more class and tact.

Ladies - keep up the "great" work and I look forward to various responses and tips. I learn something new every day from you.

Originally Posted by Trisha

thanks Kerri!

oh, damn! They did?? cheeky. So it's gone now off MUA? Trisha, if you upload your pics into MUT's gallery, then it would watermark it w/ "Image provided by MUT". Plus there is no bandwidth issues we we provide unlimited image bandwidth. HTH

Originally Posted by Trisha

i would do them all, just bit by bit!! where in the gallery shall i add my eye looks then??
im off work for 9 days now, so can do bits & bobs xx

Well...if you just post them under whatever kinds of makeup it was. Like Stila or MAC then they will just go into there.
The good news is that anything you upload to any section automatically goes into "Trisha's Folder" located here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...28&userid=1394

Here is the link to everyone's (user's) folders: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...p?c=28&userid=

Did that help?

(feel the power of the MUT Gallery)

Originally Posted by devinjhans Okay Ladies here's my Afrocentric 70's look. Inspired mostly by my mom!! Way to go girl!!!

thank you sweetie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by destiny devinjhans, THAT is what i call truly timeless beauty! You look breathtaking!

thank you lady!! the pictures of my mom and aunts really helped.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird26 Way to go girl!!!

Back