Dare To Be....Beauty in Time 05/09/2005 - 18/09/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by devinjhans Okay Ladies here's my Afrocentric 70's look. Inspired mostly by my mom!! Wow Devin you look really sexy! The gold lips really suit you.

Devin Janelle is right!! You're eye look is sooo Cleopatra!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love it!!:icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by Shayna Knight Once again, Trisha rocks the House!!!!!!!!! Awesome Job!!!
Heres my attempt of 80's Punk...I went a little crazy...let me tell you about "Boring Sundays" HaHa

:icon_love You are my Idol!
claps.gif

awwww...thank you darling!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Devin, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!

I love everyone's looks so far! And they're all totally different, which is cool. You guys just keep raising the bar!
claps.gif
Hope to do mine tonight...

3641-20lips.jpg

My Beauty in Time inspiration is the Twenties. I especially like the Clara Bow "Flapper Girl" Look.

3641-20sFOTD1.jpg

3641-20sFOTD2.jpg

3641-20sFOTD3.jpg

I tried to make my lips look Bee-Stung, but it was hard!!! I think it would look better in Black and White.

Lilla, you look GREAT!!! Which picture did you try to put up? It didn't come out!!!

Originally Posted by lilla No where close and I mean no where close..... but I tried.

Benebaby you did a great job!! Looks just like the picture!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nilufer-love the color on your eyes, it really makes them pop!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OH MY GOD!! THAT IS SO AWESOME BENEBABY!! THERE IS SUCH TALENT HERE ON MuT!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby
3641-20lips.jpg
My Beauty in Time inspiration is the Twenties. I especially like the Clara Bow "Flapper Girl" Look.

3641-20sFOTD1.jpg

3641-20sFOTD2.jpg

3641-20sFOTD3.jpg

I tried to make my lips look Bee-Stung, but it was hard!!! I think it would look better in Black and White.

No, Lilla......on the contrary! You look quite beautiful in this picture!! I like this for an every day look for you......

Originally Posted by lilla No where close and I mean no where close..... but I tried.

Back