Dare To Be....Beauty in Time 05/09/2005 - 18/09/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look amazing!! What colors are you wearing on eyes and cheeks? Gorgeous
claps.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Okay Ladies here's my Afrocentric 70's look. Inspired mostly by my mom!!

thank you so much!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am wearing amber lights and shroom on my eyes espresso for my eyebrows with engraved powerpoint pencil and carbon as the liner and gingerly on my cheeks.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 You look amazing!! What colors are you wearing on eyes and cheeks? Gorgeous
claps.gif

sweet Amberlights is my fave. Wore it today to work. I will check out that blush. Is the foundation still select tint in that picture? Last question I promise. I am just super excited to see amazing makeup on someone with similar complexion

no problem glad to help and yeah I know what you mean. i love amber lights too, i'm almost to the bottom of the pan with it. I used studio tech nc45 instead of select tint for heavier coverage.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 sweet Amberlights is my fave. Wore it today to work. I will check out that blush. Is the foundation still select tint in that picture? Last question I promise. I am just super excited to see amazing makeup on someone with similar complexion

Devin, that looks beautiful!!! You look like Foxy Cleopatra !
wink.gif
Love the colors on you - you should wear them all the time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol! yea, that was kinda the look i was going for. i love those colors and it's almost time for me to get a new amber lights i've used it so much. btw, thanks a lot!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Devin, that looks beautiful!!! You look like Foxy Cleopatra !
wink.gif
Love the colors on you - you should wear them all the time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

that is too funny Janelle. BTW i meant to tell you we have the same name. Well not technically, my middle name is Janelle.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 kaPOW! lol

thank you so much sweetie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by iloveparis That looks awesome, Devin
claps.gif
Love the eyeshadows too.

aww...thank you Marisol. I appreciate it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Devin... you look amazing!

Originally Posted by devinjhans that is too funny Janelle. BTW i meant to tell you we have the same name. Well not technically, my middle name is Janelle.
icon_biggrin.gif
Really!?!? Cool!! I hardly knew anybody with my name... I was the one who never found personalized things in stores as a child
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Really!?!? Cool!! I hardly knew anybody with my name... I was the one who never found personalized things in stores as a child
wink.gif
lol You and me both!

I know that's right!! I had to settle for the initial instead.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Really!?!? Cool!! I hardly knew anybody with my name... I was the one who never found personalized things in stores as a child
wink.gif
lol

Everyone did a fantastic job!

Trisha: Whoa you look awesome; You are so talented!

Shayna: Well done for the perfect punk looks! reminds me with Pink.

Katy: Gorgeous! I love the blush circles!

Devin: you look fabulous!

Devin, outstanding!!!! You are right up there with Trisha now!!! You go girl !!! Your eyes are gorgeous!

Wow!! Trisha! you are the Diva of all!!! I am speechless...
claps.gif
:icon_love I can't believe some people out there have no respect for other people. She had no right to do such thing without your permission. No one has permission to copy it unless you give them
icon_evil.gif

Kerri, beautiful girl!!! I love it. :icon_love

Devin, sexyyyyy! very pretty hun... :icon_love

Shayna, you did such a cool job on the punk look!! Awesome!!
claps.gif
:icon_love

I need to get my gear going for this but I know no timeless beauty mu can change the ugly duckling to a beautiful swan!!!
icon_sad.gif

Back