Dare To Be Birds of Feather (June 2nd - June 16th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see everyone. I'm gonna get the courage to do it myself one day.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn Can't wait to see everyone. I'm gonna get the courage to do it myself one day. You shoud give it a whirl!! You will find it to be quite enjoyable!

Okay my entry sort of, uhm, sucks, because I had to work really fast. I was trying to do a parrot colored theme (mostly red, some bleus and greens) but the red I was using is an e/s I'm allergic to... so I couldn't keep it on for too long for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Okay my entry sort of, uhm, sucks, because I had to work really fast. I was trying to do a parrot colored theme (mostly red, some bleus and greens) but the red I was using is an e/s I'm allergic to... so I couldn't keep it on for too long for obvious reasons. Wow girl!! great entry! I love the eye makeup and the colors are very "birdy" and nice!
smile.gif
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Okay my entry sort of, uhm, sucks, because I had to work really fast. I was trying to do a parrot colored theme (mostly red, some bleus and greens) but the red I was using is an e/s I'm allergic to... so I couldn't keep it on for too long for obvious reasons. You look HOT! Great job as always!
I hope you didn't have an allergic reaction!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa You look HOT! Great job as always!
I hope you didn't have an allergic reaction!

Nope I put it on, took pics and washed it all off in fewer than 30 min. WHEW!

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Okay my entry sort of, uhm, sucks, because I had to work really fast. I was trying to do a parrot colored theme (mostly red, some bleus and greens) but the red I was using is an e/s I'm allergic to... so I couldn't keep it on for too long for obvious reasons. You always do beautiful work..........Looks great!

Blake, another gorgeous D2B entry! I'm running out of words to compliment you!

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Okay my entry sort of, uhm, sucks, because I had to work really fast. I was trying to do a parrot colored theme (mostly red, some bleus and greens) but the red I was using is an e/s I'm allergic to... so I couldn't keep it on for too long for obvious reasons. really pretty !!

Back