Dare To Be Birds of Feather (June 2nd - June 16th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great job, blake!!! that looks hot!

okay, this is my first d2b. believe me when i tell you it came out SOOOOOOOOO much nicer in person. i even did the rest of my face, but my cam SUCKED at picking up the color. i'm so fed up!! anyway, nothing great, but wanted to post it up, anyway since it took time outta my day of doing nothing
wink.gif

this is the pic that inspired me...

Peacock.jpg

mine...

1868-Pic1.JPG

oh, and excuse the skin. still breaking out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer great job, blake!!! that looks hot!
okay, this is my first d2b. believe me when i tell you it came out SOOOOOOOOO much nicer in person. i even did the rest of my face, but my cam SUCKED at picking up the color. i'm so fed up!! anyway, nothing great, but wanted to post it up, anyway since it took time outta my day of doing nothing
wink.gif

peacock-inspired...

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal.../1868-Pic1.JPG

frown.gif

Beautiful, jennifer! Love the colors and it does remind me of a peacock!

wink.gif

peacock-inspired...

frown.gif

great choice of color!!

wink.gif

peacock-inspired...

frown.gif

Wow Jennifer! gorgeous! i love the colors!
smile.gif
very peakok
smile.gif
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by LilDee Wow girl!! great entry! I love the eye makeup and the colors are very "birdy" and nice!
smile.gif
inlove.gif
You are so talented! Thanks for pulling out that red for us. You should toss itout though. I would hate for you to get an infection or something.
Wonderful job!

wink.gif

peacock-inspired...

frown.gif

So awesome! I feel all birdy and feathery look at it! lol! Great job on the colors too!
inlove.gif

thanks so much, everyone. i'm really pissed because i did my whole face and it actually looked really good and peacocky and just artistic (which i'm far from)
frown.gif

blake, i'll write what i used, but i gotta run for now, so i'll do it when i get back!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Okay my entry sort of, uhm, sucks, because I had to work really fast. I was trying to do a parrot colored theme (mostly red, some bleus and greens) but the red I was using is an e/s I'm allergic to... so I couldn't keep it on for too long for obvious reasons. That looks AMAIZING!!!! You hit the nail right on the head with this d2b!

Great job, Jennifer! Beautiful colors!

Here is mine...I did the look in the first photo first. Then I looked at it and I was like...oh that just looks like a whale sitting on my eyelid! Then I did a second one (can you tell I was bored?)...the one in the 2nd and 3rd photos.

Originally Posted by lavender Great job, Jennifer! Beautiful colors!
Here is mine...I did the look in the first photo first. Then I looked at it and I was like...oh that just looks like a whale sitting on my eyelid! Then I did a second one (can you tell I was bored?)...the one in the 2nd and 3rd photos.

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was awesome until you mentioned the whale thing and it made me laugh, you did a great job!

very creative, i like it!

Back