Dare To Be - Gwen Stefani! (December 29th - January 11th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys I gave it a try.........this is the pic im submitting
rockwoot.gif

Attachment 42742

These were for fun
smile.gif

Attachment 42743

Attachment 42744

I'm not sure I'll have time to enter! but I am literally
yey.gif
seeing everyones interpretations, LOL

i hope this works never entered before so here it goes, i rushed it a bit as the boyf was moaning at me so we could go to the pub, i promise next one will have way more effort put in!!! and i'll tell the bf where to go
smile.gif
smile.gif
fluffypigeon-albums-random-picture649-a.jpg

Edit: My (new) entry:

003-11.jpg

015-2.jpg

002-7.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

Cha-ching cha-ching

we're loaded and we're not gonna blow it,

we're hooked up with the love 'cause we grow it,

we got hydroponic love and we're smoking,

we burn it you and I, we are so lit,

~ Gwen Stefani "Luxorious"

Faith loving all your pictures but the 3rd one is the best

Awesome entries everyone.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith loving all your pictures but the 3rd one is the best Really? I wasn't sure which one to pick.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really? I wasn't sure which one to pick. Yeahi think so, its the pic with the most attitude, like - i know im gorgeous- type look lol

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeahi think so, its the pic with the most attitude, like - i know im gorgeous- type look lol Haha! Awesome!
smile.gif

faith i think the third pic is the best too! but you look gorgeous in all of them, great job!

Originally Posted by fluffypigeon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hope this works never entered before so here it goes, i rushed it a bit as the boyf was moaning at me so we could go to the pub, i promise next one will have way more effort put in!!! and i'll tell the bf where to go
smile.gif
smile.gif
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/mem...cture649-a.jpg wow! you are seriously pretty, girl!!!
smilehappyyes.gif
i like your entry!

Originally Posted by fingers /img/forum/go_quote.gif faith i think the third pic is the best too! but you look gorgeous in all of them, great job! Thank you! Okay, I officially changed my entry to the "third" pic. Thanks for helping me choose, ladies!
P.S. The red lips look smashing on you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Faith love your makeup and defintely loving the tats! Thanks! It's not a tattoo, actually. It's a chest-piece tattoo inspired necklace.
smile.gif
I've wanted one for so long so I finally asked for one for my birthday. I'm in love with it. <3

Back