Dare To Be - Gwen Stefani! (December 29th - January 11th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is probably the most awsome necklace I've ever seen! haha. I want to get one of those. LOL

But yeah can't wait to get a chest piece done too, thats after the sleeve is done tho. Trying to pace myself! haha

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif that is probably the most awsome necklace I've ever seen! haha. I want to get one of those. LOL
But yeah can't wait to get a chest piece done too, thats after the sleeve is done tho. Trying to pace myself! haha

You'll have to post pics! I love tattoos!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! It's not a tattoo, actually. It's a chest-piece tattoo inspired necklace.
smile.gif
I've wanted one for so long so I finally asked for one for my birthday. I'm in love with it. <3 Whaaaat? Serious?! I thought it was like a temp tattoo cuz the colors are so vibrant, but that's baaad dude (in a good way)! is it flexable/bendable? Cuz it goes so well with the way ur skin moves, esp. when your taking the pix in angles.

Originally Posted by MorrisonsMaenad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whaaaat? Serious?! I thought it was like a temp tattoo cuz the colors are so vibrant, but that's baaad dude (in a good way)! is it flexable/bendable? Cuz it goes so well with the way ur skin moves, esp. when your taking the pix in angles. The sacred heart and the birds are separate pieces that are connected with a jump ring so there is some movement. I wore it all day at work and it was very comfortable.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif The sacred heart and the birds are separate pieces that are connected with a jump ring so there is some movement. I wore it all day at work and it was very comfortable. Such a sales woman. Now I want one LoL.

Ooh lots of gorgeous entries! Great job everyone! I wasn't gunna do one but I might do one today...

And lol going off topic a bit but Faith I love your necklace too! I've been wanting one for ages and the only website I could find them on charged quite a bit for shipping. Did you get yours in a shop or online?

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Edit: My (new) entry:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...eup/003-11.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...keup/015-2.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...keup/002-7.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...keup/011-4.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...keup/012-3.jpg

Cha-ching cha-ching

we're loaded and we're not gonna blow it,

we're hooked up with the love 'cause we grow it,

we got hydroponic love and we're smoking,

we burn it you and I, we are so lit,

~ Gwen Stefani "Luxorious"

I've loved those necklaces since I first saw them! Still wanting one...lol!
Do you mind if I ask what you used on your lips? I love the color.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh lots of gorgeous entries! Great job everyone! I wasn't gunna do one but I might do one today...
And lol going off topic a bit but Faith I love your necklace too! I've been wanting one for ages and the only website I could find them on charged quite a bit for shipping. Did you get yours in a shop or online?

I purchased mine directly from the artist on Esty. Her shop is called "artallnight." She's awesome! Every piece is handmade.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've loved those necklaces since I first saw them! Still wanting one...lol!
Do you mind if I ask what you used on your lips? I love the color.
smile.gif

Yeah, I definately think it's the first of many purchases. I love unique pieces and I've gotten sooo many compliments on that necklace it's not even funny. It's nice to walk into a room and know that you're wearing something no one else has...or possibly ever seen.
On the lips I'm wearing: CHANEL Precision Lip Definer in Red (all over), MAC's Kanga-Rouge Lipstick from the Dame Edna collection, Rimmel Kisses Stay On Lip Liner in Wine (to contour), and MAC's Possum Nose Pink Lipglass from Dame Edna just in the center.

Kanga-Rouge is a really beautiful blue-based red but once you put it on it looks almost identical to "Red, She Said" and "MAC Red" so if you already have one of those...

Thanks Faith! I'll check her out!
smile.gif

Here's my entry. I wasn't going to enter but I saw everyone elses entries and got inspired haha
biggrin.gif

I tried to do a Gwen hair style but my hair wasn't being very cooperative today.

I'm not sure which one to use for my entry (I never am lol) what do you guys think?

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

oh man, last day today! and I'm sooo tired, it's like 1am here, humph. No time to enter.

I was going to... but I ran out of time!

oh wow pretty entry magnetic, i lik ethe first and last pictures best.

Okay so I wasn't going to enter cuz I was tired and b/c my sister has my camera, but after coming home from Ikea and watching her concert on TV, I HAD to pay my respects to my woman
heart.gif
smile.gif
Even if I did use my crappy camera phone LoL.

She's a true O.C. O.G.
tongue.gif
which is actually the look I went for, the chola look from the "Luxurious" video

Gwenny.jpg

So here's my entry...first pic is my submission:

GwenEdit001.jpg

GwenEdit003.jpg

btw Magnetic...you look GORGEOUS!!!

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wowzer morrison you look great I like the first picture pose. Thanks very much Ozee
biggrin.gif

Back