Dare To Be: Haute Couture (March 21th - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutly wonfderful choise Maja,..i will try this one,.i am ceriously,...thanks Maja,..this can come be so creativ D2B,..show your crazy side about imagination girls

,..damn i realy love the pics too,....you so cool Maja^___~lets hugs^___^:heart:

Ya know, I never knew what "haute couture" looked like (well by just the name anyway) seems like you can get really creative with these... lots of different looks and ways to do it... cool choice! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haute Couture is an expression (in the fashion world) for high fashion as opposed to Ready-to-Wear fashion. HC fashion shows are more art than functional clothing.

And so is the mu of the HC models - more extravagant, artistic, not everyday; like the one on the inspirational pics.

Sorry you cant see the makeup in these THAT well, but I had to share. This is from Christian Lacroix 2004 (I believe, hahaha, can't even remember the year of my fave couture show!)

2a10d0d9.jpg
3e78c41c.jpg

3a3e6679.jpg
cd508496.jpg

John Galliano (can't spell, sorry) 2005 Fall (I believe)

dd2bca6f.jpg

Gemma ward and... lily donaldson? not sure.

f1271f80.jpg
d1023621.jpg

"Carol & Hoother"

I know I have more couture pics on my comp... I love high fashion and worship supermodels!

OHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am going to do the Mod Doll from Marc Jacobs Collection few seasons ago!! Can't wait!!

This one is my favorite...can't wait to see what the others come up with...whew hooo!!! I love the bee stung lips! :w00t:

13171-HauteCoutureInspiration1.jpg

Back