Dare To Be: Haute Couture (March 21th - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures! You all have put in so much effort to create the different looks! Great job!

Hi girls, here's my entry. Inspired in some of the reference pictures but different colours. Did it last week but my computer crashed so i'm using my flatmate's, see if i can get it right.

All other entries are fantastic i have to say! :clap :clap :clap

Ah, and please don't mind the stupid poses, just trying to show you the little feather in my eyelash while taking the pics myself!! :laughno:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, been trying for a while but i can't upload them. going back to my computer again... will post them later, hopefully

Hi everyone i just get mood to makeoffer my entry ,.i call my name Butterfly from Java

than i make the inspiration in here for this theme,...take look at 7 page and this just

another pics,......love you guys^____~

11119-my-name-yyu.jpg
11119-my-name-yyyy.jpg

Everyone looks fantasic! :clap I wish I had gotten more 'crazy' with mine! :whistling:

Hello Jessica,

Great look!!

I just never seen the picture of Gwyneth Paltrow that you used as inspiration, is it possible to post it here or maybe email it to me.

Definatively would love to see the inspiration picture also ;-)

Hope you(or someone else) can arrange that for me!?

Many Thanks!!

Monique

I just never seen the picture of Gwyneth Paltrow that is used as inspiration, is it possible to post it here or maybe email it to me.

Definatively would love to see the inspiration picture also ;-)

Hope you(or someone else) can arrange that for me!?

Many Thanks!!

Monique

Back