Dare To Be: Haute Couture (March 21th - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my FIRST DTB...I look a little like white-trash...but what can you do...my supplies were limited....I hope you guys like it as something to laugh at!!! :laughno:

th_S24000132.jpg

WOW! :w00t: Everyone has done a FANTASTICAL JOB!!!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap This was a great idea for the D2B!

Well, I'm FINALLY well enough to post my entry...

This was my inspiration pic:

13171-HauteCoutureInspiration2.jpg

Here's my version of it:

13171-P3311529.jpg

13171-P3311531.jpg

13171-P3311536.jpg

madin youreus,...yess for moment this look so funny but take look again about characther of butterfly i think tyhis come from butterfly face,...i just impressive with MU,...crazy yess but full with concetration of creativity and art,...nice of model eyes

i like it,...she so have great capture in here^____~,.....hey but nice to meet you^___~

This is my first try at a D2B--I was going for sort of what an alien would think a Native American princess would look like. *Sigh* it ain't easy trying to contour and slim a face this pregnant.

heather

Gosh you guys all of you.....ROCK! Awesome entries. I am gonna try so hard to enter probably on Monday (just in time).....I have a great idea of what I'm gonna do, but it's a secret......I so hope I can pull it off!

Latest posts

Back