Dare To Be: Haute Couture (March 21th - April 4th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks girls,..i just try^____~,....i need one ours to put accesories on my eyes and face hihihi^____^,...crazy look of me,.not preety one hehehe^____^blush,...

Alisia ,..why you hate that,..i think they are fine,..absolutly i always love for your

creativity for this theme,... i like the pic no 2 and 4 !!

Wow everyone's entries are so great! I love the kevyn aucoin inspired one, I always loved that pic of gwenyth, so gorgeous. Sorrry I've been really sick for the last week so have been more or less absent!

OMG!! absolutely AMAZING entries.. ALL of you!! I'm really speechless here because I don't think I could come halfway near any of the things you gals did... you are all very talented :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Holy WOW!!!!!!!!! I haven't been by D2B in awhile, and I am just AMAZED at what you ladies have done for this theme!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Latest posts

Back