Dare To Be - Rocky Horror Picture Show! (September 16th - 29th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok girls, this is my attempt at Dr. Frank N. Furter. I absolutley LOVE this movie and I'm going to see a live play of Rocky Horror next weekend!! yay!!!! so I seriously need help on which pic I should choose for the contest!! I tried to do the mouth curl like him, but I can't do it!
frown.gif

PICT5363.jpg

PICT5361.jpg

PICT5356.jpg

Originally Posted by FabulousCE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok girls, this is my attempt at Dr. Frank N. Furter. I absolutley LOVE this movie and I'm going to see a live play of Rocky Horror next weekend!! yay!!!! so I seriously need help on which pic I should choose for the contest!! I tried to do the mouth curl like him, but I can't do it!
frown.gif

1. http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1222650820

2. http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1222650854

3. http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1222650880

Ooooh I love the colors! I think pic 2 is the best
smile.gif

Originally Posted by newyorlatin /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love this movie! Another great challenge would be "What ever happened to Baby Jane" I've written a letter to daddy, the address is heaven aboveNYLatin, you're so right! I love that movie, Bette Davis is great in it. And I like how she kicks Joan Crowfard's ayuss cuz I don't like her LoL.

Originally Posted by MorrisonsMaenad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay Amber and Emmy! Great entries
smile.gif
Amber, you have a cool nose LoL, good job on the make up!

Emmy, cool eyeshadow. I like your hair do

Thanks Ruby.

wow fabulous! you look amazing! I esp. love the lips! they totally look like frankenfurter!

Originally Posted by MorrisonsMaenad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay Amber and Emmy! Great entries
smile.gif
Amber, you have a cool nose LoL, good job on the make up!

Emmy, cool eyeshadow. I like your hair do

Nibjet - you look very hotyhorror.
Amber - very nice.

Fabulos - everything pops out against ur skin tone.

Thanks morrison.

good to see so many new entries! anyways, i finally found some time to do this.....i'm not super happy with how it turned out. obviously, i am not naturally pale, and even though i was *trying* not to put on too much white...looks like i failed. oops. haha it was a messy process. i look a bit like a clown mixed with geisha or something...eh oh well. i thought it would be fun to do and might as well post. also, didn't exactly have the right clothes so i decided to improvise
smile.gif

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

Today's the last day to enter, ladies and gents!
smile.gif

If anyone would like to enter but has not gotten the chance yet, please be sure to get your entry in by 11:59 PM EDT tonight!

Also, if you have entered but have not mentioned which entry you would like entered in the voting poll, please indicate which picture you'd like used in your post with your images.

g.gif

Thanx Morrison, Pinksugar, and Emmy. Jelici, your makeup is amazing!

I'm going to use this picture as my entry.

PICT5361.jpg

YAY! So I blew off my time for my online class LoL (who cares, I always participate, and it won't hurt to skip it once). I'm amazed that I actually had some Magenta-like clothing to help pull this off! I wish my hair would've came out frizzier (cuz I have frizzy hair and I didn't even add conditioner!), but I'm pretty happy w/the results. Pic 5 is my entry
smile.gif

RockyHorror001.jpg

RockyHorror007.jpg

RockyHorror032.jpg

RockyHorror033.jpg

RockyHorror042.jpg

I love it! I'm jonesing to go see the movie again and I haven't seen it in a very long time!

Back