Dare To Be - Valentine's Day Vixen! (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retrokittie, I love your makeup...it's very doll like....what did you use to get the blood effect though, it looks cool

sooperficial and kabuki_killer, love the makeup as well especially the eyeshadow colors (I'm a purple fan

angelarose, you did a very nice job....I love the color of lipstick you're wearing and your boa fits very well with the theme....so don't worry (you should have saw my first entry, ha)

Beautiful pic's ladies! I think I might join
smile.gif

wow faith thats a gorgeous look and such pretty flowers aswell
biggrin.gif

I like your 2nd picture best.

ok so blackboard was down so boredom took over: this is my first entry ever soooo please be gentle?
smile.gif

first one is the entry

DSCN0028-1-1.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

lol @ my little cracked out heart, lol
4.gif

Faith - I love the second pic, you look stunning!

Aprill - Wow you look great! That pink is a really nice colour.

here is my entry, hope everyone likes it.

Oh & yes can I have the First picture as the poll picture? thank you.

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00320-1.jpg

I wonder how you ladies take such good photos of yourselves with the flash. Mine always turn out all washed out and yellow. I always have to wait until daytime. Any tips?

I notice if you take a flash picture in a already well lit room then your pictures will look way too bright, if you want to use flash go into a more dim room. If that still doesn't work then find a good light and stand in front of it then turn off your flash and use the light source to lighten your face.

Anjel that lipcolour is gorgeous! great entry.

April you look so pretty, you have beautiful lips.

Anjel that lipcolour is gorgeous! great entry.

April you look so pretty, you have beautiful lips.

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I notice if you take a flash picture in a already well lit room then your pictures will look way too bright, if you want to use flash go into a more dim room. If that still doesn't work then find a good light and stand in front of it then turn off your flash and use the light source to lighten your face. You know, I always HATE the way my pictures look when I take them with flash and if I don't the makeup doesnt show up - and I think I'm going to try this tip now...I may do a re-entry or - just not lol...Idk but yeah!

Ok, here goes nothing! my hk balloon kept creeping up in my pics...lol. It's a shame the last pic was blurry. My hands were shaking cuz I got NO heat in my room! > :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

004.jpg

003-1.jpg

022.jpg

020-1.jpg

Ok, I think I'll use my 2nd pic to enter :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

^Very beautiful! I think the second pic looks the best, I like the little heart you drew on.
smile.gif

O.k, here are my entries...I want the first pic..

IMG_7950.jpg

IMG_7941.jpg

Miss angel,miss april,miss angie yall'l sasha fierce!!!!! Meow yall'l look amazin. All of you are vey beautifull ladies.

Back