Dare To Be - Valentine's Day Vixen! (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Very pretty!
smile.gif

everyone looks great!

I took a few, this is my pic for now. I might switch it later, but for now here it is.

mutv3.jpg

Originally Posted by retroxxkittie /img/forum/go_quote.gif i choose my last picture. *says cheese and my smile is so bright your eyes bleed* Please edit your post with your pictures to say so. That way I'll be sure to see it when I'm going through all the images.

Quote:
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Wow for this first time, I am going to have a very difficult time chosing! Everyone did an amazing job~~

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww any news on the new theme? Not yet. I still have yet to hear back from the winner or the runner-up, so I've contacted the second runner-up. If I don't hear anything from anyone by tomorrow, I'll just go with Mardi Gras, since that seems to be the popular vote currently.
smile.gif

Back