Dare To Be - Your Astrological Sign (June 28 - July 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very clever, Niksaki! Love it!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds like a really cool theme!!But, i don't think i can make myself look like a capricorn :S ..

Isn't that like some kind of animal with horns?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... We're goats LOL!
Nik, you did absolutely awesome! Love it!

Nik, I love that. How did you take that pic without getting a flash on the mirror? No matter what I do when I take a pic in the mirror it either has a flash or else it is blurry. Great job.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nik, I love that. How did you take that pic without getting a flash on the mirror? No matter what I do when I take a pic in the mirror it either has a flash or else it is blurry. Great job. thanks lol i do not know i thought it wouldnt work cos of the flash but it never showed up thankfully.

Sexy Nic.

I think I'll have to stick with my colors, cause I'm a crab!

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I loved that, so clever.... I think it's safe to assume you are Gemini! yeah you guessed it lol
add_wegbrech.gif
rotfl.gif

i figured the mirror thing would be used. well there goes my idea
wink.gif

it looks hot though

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif i figured the mirror thing would be used. well there goes my idea
wink.gif

it looks hot though

OH NO!!!!
frown.gif
wink.gif

im sorry mindy sue i guess my idea was not completley origional ha ha ha you still can do it!! i would love to see other people use the mirror idea too! cant wait to see what people come up with.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Grr red & black for scorpio i dont have red! could you use red eyeliner or lipstick instead of e/s? just a thought i think this one is so exciting! come on everyone do your thing!
rotfl.gif

I thought about the red lips black eyes but that would just be nmy smokey eye look. Then i would like add my little sign somewhere.

Great idea niksaki! You look beautiful!

Are people limited to what their actual sign is, or any sign?

loving the motivation haha

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great idea niksaki! You look beautiful!
Are people limited to what their actual sign is, or any sign?

good question!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are people limited to what their actual sign is, or any sign? Ideally, the entries would be related to your own signs. But I don't think anyone is going to check your birthdays and refuse to let people enter if they don't do their own sign.
*wink, WINK*

LOL!

Back