Dare To Be - Your Astrological Sign (June 28 - July 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow first entry looks great! i love the mirror idea!!

here is my entry its my first d2b entry ever!!!

I am a capricorn. "sea goat" or something the colors are green and orange so here it goes!!!

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0498-1.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

DSCN0504.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

OK there you are , enjoy!! I hope you all like it!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ideally, the entries would be related to your own signs. But I don't think anyone is going to check your birthdays and refuse to let people enter if they don't do their own sign.
*wink, WINK*

LOL!

LOL, StereoXGirl! Well, gtk - answers my question too.
smile.gif

MissXXXrae, can't see your entry yet cause I'm sneak surfing at work and the internet blocking somehow bans the pics in posts, lol. But I'm sure they're beautiful!!

Love it Nik and XXXrae.

I hope one of the Taurus girls winds her hair into Bull horns!!! I am really excited about this challenge. I intentionally wanted this DTB to be broad so we could see a range of interpretations. Don't be afraid ladies!!!

Whoa...MisXXXRae!!! Your entry looks amazing! Love the color combo u used!

Niksaki! Love urs too-- I like how each eye has a different color e/s!

Beautiful Miss Rae! Is your necklace of a bird from Tillys? If so, I have the same one, if not then ignroe this lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whoa...MisXXXRae!!! Your entry looks amazing! Love the color combo u used!
Niksaki! Love urs too-- I like how each eye has a different color e/s!

Thank you! Its my first on so makes me feel good you liked it!

Originally Posted by tigrisjasmine /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL, StereoXGirl! Well, gtk - answers my question too.
smile.gif
Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner! I wasn't trying to ignore you or anything. lol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner! I wasn't trying to ignore you or anything. lol.
smile.gif
Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. No worries! Just glad because now I know.
smile.gif

MissXXXrae, now I can see your pics - BEAUTIFUL job!!! Love the colors.
w00t.gif

both girls= extremly talented!!!! [[and not to mention gorgeous!
smile.gif
]]

i love the entries so much.

someone do a scorpio!! that should be interesting.

<3

Originally Posted by Princess Jen /img/forum/go_quote.gif both girls= extremly talented!!!! [[and not to mention gorgeous!
smile.gif
]]i love the entries so much.

someone do a scorpio!! that should be interesting.

<3

This should really be fun! I'm a Scorpio, so I'll see what I can come up with! Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful Miss Rae! Is your necklace of a bird from Tillys? If so, I have the same one, if not then ignroe this lol
wink.gif
lol yes it is
smile.gif

Hey guys! i decided to do Scorpio, being that I am a Scorp. I focused on the color in the pics. (Black & Red) I tried to go for a dark and mysterious look and a soft and sweet look. Anyways, I hope you like my pics. This is my very first DTB challenge so be kind... please. I had so much fun! Enjoy!!

n525595458_9546.jpg

n525595458_7869.jpg

n525595458_7816.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
laughing.gif

Back