December 2015 Popsugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box showed up today and I really like it, but it showed up soaked through. Everything is usable but all of the item's outer boxes are all wet and wrecked. (Except for the bracelet- that was in a plastic bag.) I wish they would make their boxes thicker or something. I have gotten a lot of Amazon boxes on rainy days and the items inside have never been wet. 

I reached out to customer support about them changing my 6 month subscription from the deal starting in January to December.  I told them I would like it changed back to January, since I already had the December box under my old sub.  Since they already sent me my 2nd box they are giving me a return label to ship it back, and then crediting me a month, so the new sub starts in January like when I originally purchased under the deal.  Just wanted everyone to know in case!

The bracelet was meh, but I liked everything else in the box!  

I'm in love with the Stowaway lipsticks, the formula is so buttery and colors are gorgeous.  It's not a long lasting lipstick, but every single shade worked for me and I like the texture. 

I reached out to customer support about them changing my 6 month subscription from the deal starting in January to December.  I told them I would like it changed back to January, since I already had the December box under my old sub.  Since they already sent me my 2nd box they are giving me a return label to ship it back, and then crediting me a month, so the new sub starts in January like when I originally purchased under the deal.  Just wanted everyone to know in case!
That was nice of them, lucky you!  Unfortunately I was told that the deal had to start with the December box so my second December box arrived today...

Got the Dec box for the 6 month promotion.

Bracelet is missing. Well... okay.

I'm going to gift the jewelry box away. So... yay. 

That was nice of them, lucky you!  Unfortunately I was told that the deal had to start with the December box so my second December box arrived today...
Wowsers that's not very nice of them.  If they are doing that for one customer they should do it for all that would like too.  Sorry that happened to you are you going to reach out again or just letting it go?

My box came earlier this week:

Not a fan of the bracelet but can't win em all I guess

The tape is meh but I guess will come in handy. Hard to get excited about tape lol 

The mug cake - my opinion on this really depends on how it turns out-  I ve tried a few pinterest mug cake recipes most did not come out very well at all so hopefully this one is as tasty and delicious as the pics look and if it is i ll be super excited 3 min dessert for the win!

Jewelry box-really really love it! 

The wine stopper is pretty I have few of the silicone ones that i love but this one will look purdy in the bottle :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine & I appear to be one of the only people in the minority that really didn't care for this box at all. I am not going to complain or anything about it but I just didn't feel excited about anything in it. The only item in the box that I really, really didn't care for was the bracelet. It looks alright but the clasp feels very inexpensive & insubstantial, certainly not at all what the retail price says. The rest of the box was just kind of blah to me though. I'm sure that they will come back strong next month though.

The website wouldn't let me cancel my subscription, as I did not want to recieve the December box. I emailed and was told the website was acting up and that they would cancel the subscription for me. That was in November. Well, my account still ended up getting debited on December 7th. I emailed them again and included the text from the previous message where they assured me that they would cancel my subcription. That was on Monday, and still no word from them. I'm so livid. Popsugar has completely lost me I honestly feel scammed.

Wowsers that's not very nice of them.  If they are doing that for one customer they should do it for all that would like too.  Sorry that happened to you are you going to reach out again or just letting it go?
I liked the box, but I don't need two... and my Christmas shopping is done... but I think I'll probably just open it up and let my daughter and future daughter in law help themselves.  It was a good deal on the sub, so I'm not going to worry about it.  It was just weird that they told me one thing and somebody else another.  :blink:

I liked the box, but I don't need two... and my Christmas shopping is done... but I think I'll probably just open it up and let my daughter and future daughter in law help themselves.  It was a good deal on the sub, so I'm not going to worry about it.  It was just weird that they told me one thing and somebody else another.  :blink:
That is odd.  I did mention in my email I have a screenshot of my original order page with the January box listed as the first box.  I wonder if that's the difference?

The website wouldn't let me cancel my subscription, as I did not want to recieve the December box. I emailed and was told the website was acting up and that they would cancel the subscription for me. That was in November. Well, my account still ended up getting debited on December 7th. I emailed them again and included the text from the previous message where they assured me that they would cancel my subcription. That was on Monday, and still no word from them. I'm so livid. Popsugar has completely lost me I honestly feel scammed.
What a bummer this happened to you. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I received my box today and i have to admit it was not one of my favs. The braclet was actually my favorite item, after the cake, which turned out yummy. I so want another! The item i dislike the most is the lipstick trio, as i dont wear lipstick. Im am hoping to swap it, but there are a ton up for swap. I hope january is great !

I got my second December box today, I'm gifting the jewelry box to my sister for xmas. I suppose everything else goes up for swap or sale.

I m pleasantly surprised by the cake in a cup.  I ve tried to make a few before from pinterest recipes and they were either rubbery or goopy but in all cases inedible.  This was one delicious but super rich so have friend on hand to share.  I put some whipped cream and raspberries on top (the fruit makes it healthy right hee hee).   Yummy!  I would buy that again made for a fun treat after a loong sad day.  Now I m excited I bought the 6mth sub and have another one waiting in the wings nom nom nom.  

Back