Diamonique?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a diamonique ring. Has anyone had any experiences (both good and bad) with this brand? I want to get the gold, but my biggest fears are that a) it looks incredibly fake and B) that the gold will turn my finger green.
The ring I'm looking at is 14k, so I hopefully wouldn't have that second problem.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Diamonique jewelry is quite beautiful, i have admired it many times and if you buy from QVC (the tv shopping chanel)you will get a good price and have a 30 day money back guarantee
They also have a website.

Reaction score
I have several 14K and 18K gold rings from QVC and they have never changed colors on me. The Diamonique is the highest form of cubic zirconia on the market and is shinier that a diamond.

Reaction score
Diamonique is good, as long as the band is real gold thats all that matters

Reaction score
Thanks ladies... i ended up buying a ring a few days ago. It was delivered yesterday!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brelki Thanks ladies... i ended up buying a ring a few days ago. It was delivered yesterday!
How do you like it? I have some "Absolute" jewelry... (I think it's HSN?) and it looks SO real - even months later... you can't tell its not real diamonds... I get compliments all the time.

Reaction score
I have a lot of Diamonique from QVC. As long as it is 14k you will have no problem. I have a tennis bracelet that I have worn for years.

Reaction score
My mom got some beautiful princess cut Diamonique earrings off QVC,she loves them

Reaction score
It is great stuff. Beware though, you will get hooked. I like the Epiphany brand also. You can't go wrong. I own many pieces.

Latest posts