Did you exercise today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always watched an exercise video on youtube and I used to exercise with them. I always do 3 sets of exercises a day, which is 10 mins per set. I love doing all of those exercise because it focuses on losing my waist and at the same time doing cardio exercises.

nope, but i sure did eat a lot 
yay.gif

If walking around the store for a half hour counts as exercise, then yes I did exercise today. LOL By the way, I just joined. Nice to meet everyone.

i LOVE to eat, or as my husband likes to put it, "you live to eat, whereas, I eat to live" so i have to run on the treadmill at least an hr, 5 days a week.lol

hey if i were from Hawaii I'd be going to luau's everyday and eating all the tropical fruit within my peripherals!!! soooo jealous lol. eating is a hobby of mine. i literally spend hours looking up new places to eat for my bf and i!!! thank goodness for YELP :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> geez at least you get in exercise, I hardly ever go to the gym... sleeping is much more appealing to me lol

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i LOVE to eat, or as my husband likes to put it, "you live to eat, whereas, I eat to live" so i have to run on the treadmill at least an hr, 5 days a week.lol

No, I've been slacking.

I have until May 10 to get 45 hours for an A (It's a fitness class, credits will go toward my GPA)

I have something like 25 points (1 point = 1 hour, but also you get 1 point for every class (yoga, stretch, etc) you take and 10 for a pre and post fitness assessment.. I better get my butt in gear.

Plus I'd like to lose some more weight (at least 10 lbs, which is totally doable) by July.

I went to Turkish bazaar with my mum. It was about an hour walk and carrying bags. Great exercise:)

I actually woke up and worked out, it's been a while. I did an upper body cardio workout that was 20 minutes. Rode the bike for 15 minutes, did some leg resistance machines. I walked the treadmill for only 5 minutes, lol.

On Tuesday I walked for about 20 minutes.

Today I ran 4 laps in my yard and did various core/arm/leg excercises and about 35 situps on the ball.

Yesterday I did 20 minutes of Yoga, and crunches on the ball and leg lifts and some arm toning excercises. Today I won't be doing anything, hopefully I will do some working out tomorrow.

Saturday I didn't do anything. Yesterday I walked around the 'hood for about 20 minutes, did various situps and floor excercises and lots of stretching. Today I did 4 laps in the yard.

Back