Did you exercise today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! I workout everyday. Here are some video's of this week, my girls and I training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
lol-016.gif

^That looks like a great way to exercise!

Sadly, I haven't worked out in a few weeks, yet again. *sigh*

Yes, As my daily schedule I have do the exercise today. It helps me to maintain my body fit and increase the immunity power. Well, as my comfort I prefer exercise as walking and heavy weight exercise.

Walked from my house to a train station. Don't know how many steps nor miles, but it had an uphill and downhill way. Plus stairs, so everyone was looking at me weirdly when I was huffin and puffin at the bus stop with sweat.

Oh and it's 12:17am here. I will get my exercise on in about 13 hours.

Pilates today! Followed by heavy dose of hamburger with fries.

I go for an hour's walk with the kids and the dog everyday...almost everyday. I don't go when it rains
wink.gif

Today I did 30 minunties of at home exercise programs. Pilates & belly dancing. Along with watching these silly, "booty dances" on Comcast.

10 minutes of elliptical. I get pooped at 7min so like 10 is alot. Also I just started working out. lol

9/14: A hour of Pilates yesterday. Good stuff. As well as walking arounf for 50 minutes because I was lost trying to get into someone's place.
lol.gif

9/16: Pilates again. So much core strenghtening.

No, I did not exercise today because I was busy eating Birthday Cake. But my favorite way to exercise these days is with the FIRM Wave, you should try it because it's really fun.

Went for a 3 mile run. It took me 24 minutes I feel great. Later will hits some weights, It's back day!
smile.gif

Haven't worked out today... yet! It's only morning here, but I will jog and do some aerobics later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yesterday I did some jogging and strength training, then went to Target and realized how weak I still am because I almost fell over when I was lifting a 5 pound weight lol...

I ran 2 miles this morning. I try to run 3 times a week, but you know how it is finding the time to exercise! Ugh
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back