Did you exercise today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol.gif
The only exercise I got today was bending my elbow! Right now I'm sick sooo.......I've been pigging out and resting when I'm not working. Normally, I exercise everyday (at least a brisk walk if nothing else).

My trainer at the gym today made me do my hour work out while holding two 5lbs weights....I feel like death. So yes, I certainly did work out today.

I found this site on youtube- clean momma . com

and i did the exercises, whil ecleaning the house.. and OMG did my whole body ache.

ouch..

il prob do it again today

I havent been able to exercise the last 2 days.....had a terrible stomach bug. Hoping to get back on track tommorow!

I did, again, Turbo Jam, must be that sunny weather that causes me to be motivated to move my butt.

Finally.... the rain has stopped so got out the roller hockey skates, stick and gloves and went up to the church parking lot and did laps and cross-overs for 45 minutes... Had to take ibuprofen when I got home.. Plan to skate every non-rainy even till ice hockey leagues start at the end of the month.. Really need to get back in shape after being off the ice for 3 months..

Yeah, regular maintainance today
tongue.gif

All together 60 minutes cardio, some weights with dumbbells and stretches.

yes, 15min sprinting on an eliptical, 5 min power situps, 10min light weight, 7min bike at full effort

almost forgot, core training with a bodyball too

Yep, running for the bus and running up the hill to work since I missed that first bus and the second one was late. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In all seriousness I need to get back into dancing or yoga. I just haven't got it sorted out yet. I miss it.

Latest posts

Back