Dippin' Dots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the banana split one but it just feels weird eating them bcuz it doesnt feel like ice cream, if that makes any sense. I just am so used to ice cream being like smooth and creamy i guess.

Ohh!!! I've always wanted to try them, but we don't have those where I live. Are they good?

Yea, they're good!
smile.gif

yum! I love these, I'm definitely looking for the knock off version at the store next time I go

I love these, I always get the rainbow ones when I go to the mall. I wish they sold them in a grocery store around me, but they don't
frown.gif

I just found them last wk at my grocery store in the freezer aisle. I bought cotton candy (which I love) and choco chip cookie dough. I have yet to try banana split and mint chocolate. Definitely will get more later as I'm going thru these things like crazy! lol
lol.gif

Originally Posted by amanda1210 /img/forum/go_quote.gif it just feels weird eating them bcuz it doesnt feel like ice cream, if that makes any sense. I just am so used to ice cream being like smooth and creamy i guess. It makes sense to me. It just feels more satisfying eating ice-cream when it's compressed together in a big chunk.
smile.gif

We had a dippin dots store back home. It opened up while my husband was in basic, and I decided to wait until he got home and we would go together (cause we both loooooooove it so much). But we never made it there... I'm gonna look into those itti bitz.

They do not taste just like dippin dots, they suck. I've had them
frown.gif
dissapointing.

I was about to say this!!! my mcd's had all my business then... french fries, chicken nuggs and dippin dots...

i am so mad that they stopped.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif ?I loved these yummy dots. Remember when McDonalds sold them for a while

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was about to say this!!! my mcd's had all my business then... french fries, chicken nuggs and dippin dots... i am so mad that they stopped.

Dude that was totally my meal...well, that and a diet coke.

I tried these for the first time 2 years ago when we were at Niagara Falls. They are delicious. They dont sell them in my area though...we live in da boonies!

I got sick off of them once when I was young. I won't touch them now. Same for cotton candy.

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got sick off of them once when I was young. I won't touch them now. Same for cotton candy. LOL..you poor thing, you must have eaten a truckload of them!
eek.gif

Back