Dita Von Teese for Frederick's of Hollywood (SFW)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
she does look classy, i agree. they almost dont look real...like they're drawings.

Reaction score
She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done?

Reaction score
She's so stunning! I wish I could wear one of those pieces and look as great as she does!

x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done? She is a well-renowned Burlesque Performer and Pinup Model. In the Retro Modelling World she is basically the Queen.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is a well-renowned Burlesque Performer and Pinup Model. In the Retro Modelling World she is basically the Queen. She also an actress, model and a spokesperson for MAC & PETA. She has featured in Playboy quite a few times.

Reaction score
Love her. She looks so freakin awesome , her body is amazing, and she makes me want to buy every single thing she's wearing. I especially love the 5th and 9th.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done? She doesn't have to do anything, lol, she's a real life pin up painting!! But really, like manders said she's been doing the martini glass thing for a while and doing all kinds of modeling and stuff. All them supermodels haven't done anything more then her and look how famous they are.

Reaction score
she looks awesome in a corset. I love the black one near the top, she's a very sexy woman I must say

Reaction score
I just received the latest catalogue, and I want everything!

Reaction score
Hi,

Dita looks fabulous in the pic. The pix may not look real, but I think this was done on purpose. Pix from the 50s looked this way.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks good but i still think she is overrated. Other than being manson's wife..what else has she exactly done? Exactly, thank you.

Reaction score
I would love to see her in her natural hair color though. I read somewhere she is fair haired.

As for Fredericks, I love that store. It is the BEST place for large cup/ small band sizes that are not 'orthopedic' looking. And something about the way they engineer the bras makes me look 5 pounds thinner.

Reaction score
WTF! How did I not see this! Ack thanks! She does look classy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif WTF! How did I not see this! Ack thanks! She does look classy! You are too busy cracking the whip!