Do you carry makeup in your purse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally, I carry around a compact mirror, hand cream, pack of tissue, cough drops, and lip balm & gloss. During the summer, I throw in blotting paper and sunblock. I also carry hand sanitizer in my purse but not inside my makeup bag. The funny thing is that I can live without makeup in my purse (there are days I forget to bring it) but I can't leave the house without my kindle even if I know I won't be using it that particular day. I just like having it in case, haha.=p
Same here! My Kindle always comes with me, just in case.

I carry lip balm, lip gloss, sunscreen and highlighter.  If I'm going out after work or school, I'l toss in a powder compact, eyeliner and mascara. I usually carry a little Deux Lux makeup bag that is big enough to hold deluxe sized makeup samples which is what I usually keep in my purse.

I try to keep it to a minimum since I have narrow shoulders and my purse tends to feel heavy and slip off of them all the time! Turns out, I find new products I love, add them to my purse and it gets heavy again! lol Typically though...

Lip chap (currently Starlooks Mint Lip Balm)

A lipstick (I'll grab what matches my look for the day, but usually I have a poppy pink or a darker nude)

Travel-size mascara (currently They're Real Benefit)

Blotting Sheets

White Eyeliner (Nyx)

Travel size UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero

Fine-One-One stick

and if needed I pop in my Maybelline Concealer Brightener if I have any blemishes that might need to be touched up later in the day

I usually have one lip product, or a few (they like to hide from me) and blotting paper. 

I usually bring:

MAC Blot powder

Ecotools retractable kabuki brush

1 lipstick

1 clear lipbalm

Benefit benetint lip balm (not the stain)

mirror

L'occitane hand cream in honey

Blotting paper

and sometimes, I'll bring the blush that I wore that day, and a small blush brush as well

i have a stash specific to my purse:

hand lotion (currently Lather aha hand creme with evening primrose)

UD eye pencils - bourbon (brown) and a purple (can't remember. maybe rockstar?)

NARS light reflecting setting pressed powder

fresh rose lip balm

ELF oily absorbing sheets

at least a half dozen glosses & pencils because i never know

I have a small makeup bag in my purse with pressed powder compact, blotting papers, lip balm, a few different lip sticks/glosses, concealer, and eyeliner. 

I keep my lip balm, a pile of Tarte lip tints in various colors, a few glosses, and whichever lipstick I am currently wearing in my purse. I also have hand cream & a nail clipper. I have dry skin so  once my face is done, it's not going anywhere until I wash it off. 

I try really hard not to carry makeup in my bag because I will admit that I'm one of those people that will put things into my purse and wont clean out my purse for 2-3 months. At most- lip gloss and mascara. Primer and setting spray have saved my life. 

I carry about 9 lip balms, 2 lipsticks, and eyeliner. I realise that one person shouldn't need 9 lip balms... but 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 they're all so different, you see! And 2 compact mirrors, because I figure there's better chance of finding one in the handbag jungle if there's two!

Usually:

-ROC enydrial lip balm

-2-5 lipsticks

-2 lip liners (nude and a pink usually)

-eye liner

-powdered blotting sheets

-hand creams (love the Crabtree and Evelyn ones, all the scents are gorgeous)

That's about it!

I carry a few things in my purse...

Small mineral powder

Lipgloss( usually a few shades in case i change my mood)

chapstick or other misc balm

make-up remover wipes( in case a a sweaty day, id rather have naked skin than raccoon eyes and melting cheeks)

small mascara (usually a trial size)

nail polish remover wipes and a bottle of whatever polish i have on ( never know when you are going to majorly fudge up a nail and you're supposed to be some where in half an hour...)

usually a small body spray

hand cream is always in my bag

and my trusty fold-up hello kitty brush

if i'm ever carrying a small clutch or something, like on date nights with hubby...i have to have at least the hand cream and lipgloss,lol

I carry a small clear makeup bag in my purse which contains:

Lip gloss - a mini with 2 colors from Clinique and my Juice Beauty Pink I'm wearing today.

Concealer - Clinique

Mineral Powder (just in case I get shiny) - Cover FX sample size

Eye Cream - Elizabeth Arden sample size

Mascara - Clinique sample size

Eyeshadow - What ever color I'm wearing that day. 

Eyeliner - Sumita in black for today

Eyebrow pencil - Lancome

Eyelash comb

Assorted small brushes &

Solar oil for my nails

I change my bag daily but some sample sizes stay regardless, I've left the house without my lips before!

I never used to, but now I do because I finally got a makeup pouch. LOL! I don't have a lot, though. Just a small foundation, retractable Kabuki brush, a couple of lip colours and  a lip balm!

xoxo,
Roxanne 

I keep a little makeup bag in my purse.  I got an Avon 8-in-1 neutral palette for Christmas (it's pretty small and travel friendly) and my SIL just bought me the same one about a month ago so I keep the old one in my makeup bag.  I have 2 lip glosses, my chapstick, and a mascara and blush I really don't use.  Instead of tossing them I figured I'd keep them in my bag...they'll do as just in case backups and I could care less if they break.

Just the essentials. Not concelear or foundation just lip loss and mascara for touch-ups.

Back