Do you carry makeup in your purse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just went through my purse and cleaned it out...and I have mainly lip products!

• 5 lip colors
  • 2 lip balms
  • 1 concealer
  • 2 mascara

Yeah...funny thing is, it's not even that I use most of it when I'm out...it's just kind of started collecting there and rather than moving it back to the rest of my makeup collection, I keep it in there. Guess to me I have no reason not to -- my purse is huge and there's plenty of room!! My makeup doesn't even take up an entire inner pocket!

Oh for any of you that get the ipsy bags...i think having the cute bags in the purse are better than actually keeping goodies in them.lol. i carry two in my purse actually, unless im going out and only taking a clutch... one has my makeup products and the other i keep tampons,liners, bandaids and other little handy things in. Right now i have this months chevron bag with my products and the little black patent leather one from november i think it was,its so flat it fits nice in the bottom of my bag for those essentials.

I used to carry a whole makeup bag, but after realizing that I never ended up using it I dropped it down to just a lip balm, and hand cream.

I carry a little make-up kit in two zippered pouches in my larger purse/bag. One of the pouches has the basic stuff I use all the time like tweezers, a basic mascara, eye brow pencil, eye liner, concealer, foundation, etc. The other one I switch out more often and it has usually a few lipsticks/glosses, a small neutral eyeshadow palette, and then singles of eye shadows.

But in my smaller purse, the one I actually carry around with me, I just carry lip balm, whatever lip product I am wearing that day, and maybe one other current favorite lip item.

Well, I had been carrying only a lipstick. balm, or gloss, but after getting sprayed in the face at work last week and not having any makeup to put back on, I packed up a makeup bag to throw in my purse, haha.

So now, I have:

A travel sized tube of Skin79 BB cream

mini theBalm Hot Mama blush and a retractable brush

Urban Decay liner in Zero

Pop Beauty deluxe sample mascara

Kryolan lipstick in Glossy pink

Juice Beauty lipgloss in Pink

and a shimmery pink loose shadow and travel shadow brush.

It usually depends on where I am going, and for how long.
But on a daily basis, when I am going to school, I'll bring whatever colour lipstick I wore that day, and I will usually carry hand lotion, eyeliner, and a travel sized mascara just in case. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the lipstick that I am wearing tha day, toenail clipper for my cuticles, a makeup sponge with nothing on it so I can wipe the oil off my face, lotion, and the perfume I am wearing that day.

I used to have a makeup bag in my handbag but I rarely used any of it.

I just carry a lip gloss & lipstick. I always have a pot of vasiline handy too!

Back