Do you carry MMU with you during the day??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, i've always been scared of having it spill in my purse. besides, i'm usually not out long enough to need a touch up.

You know, those of you who have had problems with makeup spilling, couldn't you just put the makeup container in a Ziplock bag or something if you don't trust the makeup container by itself? That's what I did on the few instances I actually carried loose powder with me... Plus, a sifter with a screw-on lid will be much less likely to spill than a lid that just slides/snaps on.

I rarely have to touch up during the day; but for those times I do (like, a really big ZIT pops up or something) I have one of my sample jars of EDM in my purse and a little Clinique covered lipstick brush. Works okay in an emergency but I wish I had a covered concealer brush.

I put it on right before Im walking out the door and I usually dont have a problem with it or needing to touch it up. Sometimes after a long day it gets kind of oily but I think it would be too much work to bring it places and try to apply it with out it getting all over the place.

did it come with a black nylon case with a zipper that fits the compact nicely?

I always feel like I need a touch-up midday, I use the smashbox primer too and the mineral veil. am I doing something wrong?

I don't know, but I've heard that Smashbox's primer makes some girls' skin MORE oily (I haven't tried it though).... And I don't know what mineral veil you are using, but I thought EDM's Finishing Dust did absolutely nothing for my oily skin....

I have the BE compact but don't really like the brush. Maybe I will try the retractable brush. What blotting sheets do you gals use?

I carry my little samples of foundation finishing powder and blush, in case I need to touch up, but I usually don't unless my allergies are really bad, my nose tends to loose makeup in that area.....

I don't carry anything, but am thinking of putting together something for my desk at the office.

I carry a small daytime touch-up kit in my purse. I just partially filled an empty Bare Minerals container and a travel kabuki. I rarely use it doing the course of the day while I'm at work because I'm stuck in a cubicle, but I like to have it with me in case I go out after work and don't have time to run home.

its funny isnt it? i dash around in the very warm humid climate i live in, and think that its going to melt off or run, or streak, but it just feels like i am wearing nothing on my face, except the perspiration has gone! awesome! i sometimes check in a mirror because i cant believe that it looks the same as it did in the morning, but it does! how great is that!

I apply my BE at home, then I carry the mineral veil around with me all day. It's really great for touch ups and it makes me look just as I did when I first stepped out of the house lol. BTW Mineral Veil is the finishing powder in case you didn't know. I hope that helps ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back