Do you carry MMU with you during the day??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I don't need to touch up during the day when it comes to foundation, blush or eyemakeup. The only thing I need to touch up is my lipstick. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I carry little bit of finishing powder with me, because my forehead is really tricky: sometimes it stays shineless all day but sometimes it starts to get oily.

Neat idea. I never wouldve thought of that! I just fell in love with EDM two weeks ago and dropped of my liquid foundation immediatly. I guess I'll try this tip if I know I'm going somewhere afterwork. I already have 3 retractable kabuki brushes that are extremely soft and the brush is small enough and actaully fits in the small EDM samples to swirl around. Or I might just swirl my brush in the mixture and cover it up that way when I need to touch up I'll apply whats on my brush!

PROD_1048334_LG.gif

I carry my Cory finishing powder even though I rarely need it - I put it into the BE compact with the sifter. Works great, no splilliage :thumbsup2:

I also carry my eyeshadow because it wears off as the day goes on. I put a little amount into a 5gr jar without a sifter. I usually carry two of these little jars (one for shadow color and one for liner color). The rest I leave at home :icon_cool

i have a set of mineral makeup that i leave at my boyfriends house if i need a touch up towards the middle/end of the day.

I only bring along blotting sheets and lippies. I don't touch up my mmu during the day.

I dont becouse it last all day.. but when its very hot I take the pressed of EDM with me..

I carry mineral veil and kabuki brush only.

Actually I don't think I need touchup at all, but since I have combination skin, so my T-zone tends to be more oily. That's where I use my mineral veil to touch up.

i usually don't unless i know i'm going out at night and don't have time to go home. if so i'll carry my finishing powder along with my powder brush and that's about it. i just make sure i put some scotch tape so the box doesn't open in my bag and paint it in white :laughing:

Back