Do you have a purse collection?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was wondering how many people here have developed  a collection of purses. I have more than I would like to admit ….. but I switch out often so they all for the most part get some use. I like changing it up sometimes . I don’t see myself buying anymore. I'm content with what I have.

What type of purses do you favor more crossbody, hobo, satchel? How many do you have at the moment? Feel free to post some pictures if you want.

Reaction score
I had a little over 20 something purses but I got tired of the mess they were making in my closet. So I slimmed my  collection down to about 5 I think, mostly satchels though. I don't like long straps but they need to be long enough so I can sling it over my shoulder and the purse snug against my body.

Reaction score
I don't have too many, but I am accumulating. I prefer crossbody bags, just for the ease of transport during school. 

Reaction score
So I counted up all of my purses and I have 15. I feel like that is overkill. I'm honestly glad I don't have anymore. I have a variety of sizes for anything I might need. I like crossbody purses so I can have my hands free and have my purse by me at all times. If I'm getting a shoulder bag it has to fit comfortably on my shoulder. I think I'm at my limit. I have them on my book shelf so I can see them and switch them out easier. 

Reaction score
ATM, I have... 15. 3 Balenciaga (2 Days, 1 City) 2 Chloe (1 Edith, 1 Paddington) 1 LV (Speedy 25) 1 Dior (Gaucho Saddle) 1 Chanel (Ligne Cambon pochette) 5 RMs (1 MAC, 1 5-Zip MAC, 1 MAB, 1 Nikki, 1 Rocker) 1 Juicy 1 MBMJ I plan on purchasing an RH City & an Alexander Wang Rocco next. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There's still a bunch I want but after I find the perfect RH City and maybe a Part-Time or City with the ORIGINAL giant gold hardware, and the Wang, I'm done. I want to concentrate on getting some really nice SLGs. I still find myself reaching for the same 4 or 5 bags, though on an everyday basis.

Reaction score
anyone is possible as long as the bag is beautiful and fashionable enough. meanwhile, they can match well with the cloth i wear. that is enough. i never say no to one more bags.

Reaction score
I LOVE purses/bags. I have no idea how many I have. Here are some of my funky/unique ones

7 Deadly Sins Bag - bought from a artist on etsy

These two cigar box purses were custom made for me by a good friend of mine. I love art so she made me a Salvador Dali purse with my favorite pieces going all around the box. The other is art from MC Escher.

Reaction score
i used to work at Coach, so i have an extensive collection. i blame that job for being addicted to retail!!!

Reaction score
I have quite a few, different styles, colours, sizes etc to suit different occasions. I'm expanding the collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score

Betsey Johnson Evening Lace Skull Frame

I don't own this one...but I saw it today and wanted to share it. I like the look of it but I wouldn't buy it with the $88 price tag. What do you think?

Reaction score
Yes, I'm a bag fanatic! My newest is the Micheal Kors Hamilton bag....I adore it! Perfect for work and to take with you when your on a shopping trip! I love designer bags and have gotten all of mine for a nice little discount (except my LV) but that's was an investment! But I buy all kinds of bags as long as I like it doesn't matter if its inexpensive or not.

Reaction score
I dunno if I'd call it a collection, but I do have SEVERAL Betsey Johnson bags, as well as quite a few other bags. I should get rid of some of them, since some of them NEVER get used.

Reaction score
I don't think I consider it a purse collection, as every single one gets used for practical reasons, but right now I have 8 Coach Bags (not including wristlets, etc.) one LV, one JC, a few clutches and a few smaller crossover bags. I also have some leather boho and small back pack bags, good for toting books and such.  Then two large canvas totes from VS.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I also won't say no to a bag that I am completely in love with, but truly I don't need anymore right now! Still...the temptation is always there!! 

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
I used to buy a new Coach every few months. I've calmed WAY down on purses over the past couple years. I did buy a new Juicy Daydreamer last month though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I stopped buying leather bags because they are heavy and although I am not a vegetarian, I prefer not to buy things made from animals if there are better choices out there, and for me, there are LOTS of super cute bags to buy! Here are some I bought on etsy.com The first one I just got and absolutely ADORE!

$40 and handmade out of felted wool by Frou Frou Felt in Wales, UK

$70 A messenger bag made of a recycled feedsack and rainbow belt by ObjetAdapte

$38.25 made out of a vintage quilt by Ginnymae

Reaction score
Like me, you like having bags no one else has!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE purses/bags. I have no idea how many I have. Here are some of my funky/unique ones

7 Deadly Sins Bag - bought from a artist on etsy

These two cigar box purses were custom made for me by a good friend of mine. I love art so she made me a Salvador Dali purse with my favorite pieces going all around the box. The other is art from MC Escher.

Reaction score
I have few handbags all are trendy which suits my personality. I ma very choosy person.

Latest posts