Do you have a purse collection?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes , have a good collection for it and always use them with my matching dress too . Long strips purses are mine favorite and always supportive for me.

i have a decent size collection of wallets and wristlets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BeautyFull /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello,

Love all your beautiful handbags! Do you have a wallet collection?

Yes, I definitely have a collection that has recently been given its own shelving unit.  I love options!  I also love when designers do collaborations with everyday retailers.  I usually find one good staple bag in those kinds of collections.  Lemming confession: There was a really amazing Mulberry bag at a thrift shop near me last year and I can't stop thinking about it (even after all this time).  I haven't been back since, but I'm sure it's gone by now.  Ah, regret.

Last night my bf surprised me with an LV bag before dinner! I couldn't believe it. It was for a "just because" gift.

IMAG0850.jpg

Love the Dali purse!  I'm going to the Dali museum in St. Petersburg in a couple of weeks....I can't wait!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE purses/bags. I have no idea how many I have. Here are some of my funky/unique ones

7 Deadly Sins Bag - bought from a artist on etsy

These two cigar box purses were custom made for me by a good friend of mine. I love art so she made me a Salvador Dali purse with my favorite pieces going all around the box. The other is art from MC Escher.

Originally Posted by Kittygirl4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the Dali purse!  I'm going to the Dali museum in St. Petersburg in a couple of weeks....I can't wait!
How cool! I would LOVE to go there.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How cool! I would LOVE to go there.
I used to go there a LOT, since I grew up in Polk County (about an hour's drive)

Back