Do you have friends IRL and other friend-related questions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont have any real friends per say in real life, because I dont have patience for the amateur kindergarten ****ery drama that comes along with them. I wont allow anymore women with anymore drama in my house. Call it what you will, but I talk to a few ladies, quick hi and bye.
My friends online are so much different. I have like 6 or 7, and they are really good to me and I feel better talking to them more than anyone. So I prefer my online friends to my IRL friends. My online friends dont ask for money, food, they dont show up to my house unannounced....love it!! <3

Ha! This is me. I have a friend from high school who keeps in touch with me through MySpace, but that is the only way I can take her. Girl likes herself some drama lol. I can't take all the attention whore-ery of it all, so I just distance myself from her.
I have several friends I have met online, but not in person. But we have each other's real names, phone numbers, addresses, and have sent stuff back and forth. And a HUGE ditto on not showing up unannounced.
biggrin.gif
My husband's family does it and it irritates me deeply.

Do you have friends IRL? If not, what's the reason?

I have 4 friends that i have actually stuck with throughout the years after high school. You know how you and your friends vow in your yearbooks to be bff lol. And out of those 4 only two do i think that i can relate to better. We're going through the same hardships of having kids youngs, dealing with our longterm relationships so we have a lot in common. I couldn't imagine not having them in my life.

Do you feel that your online friends are "real friends" or do you consider them "just cyberfriends"?

Only one cyberfriend do i consider a good friend. I met them through myspace and i've never given my number to anyone online before. Its funny how youre supposed to make friends on myspace but noone ever does. Well, i'll talk to this person at least once a month and we've been friends for over a year now.

Are you closer to your online friends than your real life friends (if you have them)?

Nope.

Back