Do You Look Different With Makeup On?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ingrid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

actually circle lenses were very popular for a LONG period of time in Asia even before Lady Gaga's video. Many people in North America didn't know about them before bad romance tho, that's why now you hear people talking about it. But many Asian girls were wearing them for many years and it was a trend since a long time ago.

Your correct! I should have worded it better. I meant that its only become an issue domestically since bad romance came out. Since they arent legal to buy or sell here, people purchase them from mostly online foreign vendors which is even more of a health concern. I also dont think most people do realize that contacts are legally a drug in the US, same as rx pills. You can go to jail for distributing even regular lenses with a prescription, but especially circle lenses. Overseas there are no limitations placed on lenses

In Canada, they are considered novelty items and therefore do not fall under same criteria as corrective eyewear.

Back