Do you send christmas cards??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never sent christmas cards to anybody. But i sent this year a christmas card to my Penpal who lives in Alabama!
smile.gif

Yepp! After I got my daughter I have been sending a lot of them....with her pic on of course!!!

I sent them out to family, or when my mother decides to make each card and them signs all our names and mails them to family. Most of the people to whom I would give a card, I see all the time, so it seems a little pointless. But I try to once in while!

I feel guilty every year for not sending cards..........I suppose I should that way I wouldn't feel bad..........I'm going to organize a mailing list!!!

I hate the life update letters too.............Bruce's brother lives out of the country and send out a "group" letter to everyone telling about their worldly travels and how brilliant their children are........ugh....so impersonal........I tell Bruce one of these days I'm going to write them back and tell them about are car breaking down, the electricity getting shut off, the dog dying.......hehe (all not true of course!)

Back