Do You Shop Alone Or With Friends?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer shopping with friends. We all understand if one of us needs to take her time looking through things.

Alone, for sure.

I have completely stopped to go shopping with my friends, as I want peace around me when shopping for makeup. And there was a lot of bad makeup advice coming my way from them, I do sooo much better on my own.

Alone. I don't have friends who are into makeup the way I am. My friends wear conservative looks, neutral looks, nothing colorful. I can't even give away my makeup to them if I wanted to LOL

Originally Posted by Imprintwilight /img/forum/go_quote.gif I shop alone. I hate people who watch me. it's odd. hahah agreedd. ^
This sounds so stupid, but I feel like I make better decisions when I'm buy myself. More ability to focus.

It depends. If I really need something specific and want the perfect product/shade, alone. If I am making a routine purchase, or need someone to tell me not to waste money, then I'll go with a friend. lol

Shooping for makeup on my own, I know what I like. Like I was in a shop the other day and I got some lipgloss and my friend was like thats the same as the one you have on, I was like no they're totally different this was has glitter in it
laughing.gif

Plus when my freind was getting a nail polish I said I have that one its well nice, and she put it down. I mean thanks for offending me lol.

Anyway make up shopping on my own, one friend once never again.

I prefer shopping with a friend or friends.. Ur not bored and u have someone to talk to and it is sorrda awkward to be alone that's my perspective

I would rather do shopping alone, no frenz, no huby and esp no kid..my 4 yr boy cries when i go into a clothes shop or some makeup shop...he doesnt like it..arrgghh. Myfren dun enjoy makeup as much as I do so no point bringing them..and one will go like ahhh u buying that ah and u buying this ah...and some cynical laughter...i hate it...i rather be alone..shop and eat alone if needed..hahah will have some peace of mind.

HEY, just, don't like go for shopping alone. and also my friends are not like yours so, i just don't have any bad experience. but if want to backhand her then you should clearly told about this to her.

Back