Do you take vitamin supplements?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm taking GNC ulta Nourish hair to regrow my hair as fast as possible. I would say it grows it about 25% faster than usual.

I also take Chromium Picolinate, because it helps my insulin resistance disorder. I take it in the morning and it helps my constant tiredness from carbs throughout the day.

Wow. I need to include calcium then. Altho I heard lots of green and leafys should take care of that. Still to be sure.

Yes!

I take wholefood supplements though, there is a big difference between the mainstream lab generated supplements and wholefood supplements. I do not bother with the lab generated ones as they do not work
wink.gif

I am crazy about vitamins. Like literally. I may be taking too much, but recently due to a budget crisis I haven't been able to eat really well.

I take:

Murad firm and tone supplement, it has Omega 3's and a multivitamin and all that stuff, they market it for cellulite, but I think its awesome for everything hair, nails and skin.

I also was taking Neocell Collagen tablets, but I think those broke me out.

I also was taking MSM but I think that broke me out too..

I take emergen-c on a daily basis

I take a separate B-complex

I take Biosil or Jarrowsil, whichever I can find, its a silica supplement that promotes thick hair growth.

I used to take Gingko Biloba, but somehow I am not convinced, its supposed to be good for circulation and ADHD but I didn't see that.

Oh and I take Alpha Lipoic acid and Vitamin C ester, thanks to Dr. Perricone.

I think thats it...see how I mean by crazy?? LOL. Oh and an amino acid called L-tyrosine as a mood enhancer. I took SAM E but that made me have some serious crazy episodes.

That has to be it. Nope wait, I also take that Calm stuff, the magnesium and calcium stuff before I go to bed, its supposed to help you sleep but its good for stress too. I also eat 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses for iron, I think I'm anemic at least thats what my pediatrician told my mom when I was little. Okay, thats for sure it.

Yes I supplement.

Daily- Animal Pak and Uni-Liver pills(Universal Nutrition). Vitamin C, E, B50, and Omega3 fish oil pills(Costco). Wellements Pro Rated protein powder(Costco).

Pre workout - Shock Therapy(Universal Nutrition). BCAA, Glutamine, and Creatine Monohydrate(Vitamin Shoppe).

Post workout - Storm (Universal Nutrition). BCAA, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, and protein shake.

Night time supplement - ZMA.

I take a multi-vitamin, vitamin c, Q10, vitamin e, acai, and a women's supplement which contains collagen and hylauronic acid.. though I have heard taking collagen isn't very effective.

Back