Do you wear makeup at home ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Why waste products. hehe. I just wash my face and put on moisturizer. I'm sure my face needs a day free of products and cover up!

I remember some time ago, I stayed home 3 or 4 days in a row. It was too cold for me to go outside besides running to nearest Kroger. I didn't put on any products except moisturizer or mask during that time. My skin looked better after those days.

I'll only wear makeup at home if I'm experimenting with new makeup/a new look.Otherwise, no,I'm too lazy these days.

Yup cuz I never know when Im gonna get called to go out, Its always hey were outside of your house get dressed and come out haha so that would leaveme no time to do makeup so I always have it on jsut in case :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i dont wear mu at home

but sometimes i wear it at the morning if i have time

i dont want to look old in a young age

im almost 27 and i looked 16 ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

but in the other hand i still got acne :s

everyday ! first because i'm obsessed with my BE foundation and i have those acne scars near the chin, they're slowly disappearing but they're just annoying meanwhile.

and because i love experimenting combos with my e/s.

I usually put on makeup just because it's so much fun. Some evenings I look forward to getting up the next morning, just because I am so excited about putting on my MU! LOL!

Nope...I just wear moisturizer...well sometimes I don't put anything at all..well, to think about it, I barely wear makeup anyway..haha...

Back