Do you wear makeup at home ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do a really funky or dramatic nightime looks:4: on the weekends because then when I go out, I have already practiced it. Sometimes I get really dramatic and my friend will call on a saturday night and say "i'll be there in 10 minutes. Were goin to church" and since I have a 4 year-old to try to get dressed, I end up at church with some pretty wild makeup sometimes. :4:

Yep, sure do! I'll normally experiment with new looks, so I'll wear a full face of make-up around the house, just cause I want to see what my experiments turn out like.

No, I don't wear makeup at home unless I'm expecting someone or a guest.

Same as Sirvinya, I wear up makeup at home to try new look! It's a great way to practice and I am at the comfort of my home where I can just have fun!

i look like a dirtbag at home lol. glasses, all raggedy n' blotchy

my neighbor thought i had a sister for the longest time. she would see me in the morning walking the dog and then again late afternoon all made up.

shes like oh i see your sister walking the dog every morning

i didnt say anything lol

Yes, but only because I've been most likely playing around with it and I think it looks nice or something. but generally no.

i wear it if ive sat home all day and feel like crap..ill go put makeup on and get dressed and it makes me feel a bit better.

Heck Yeah!! I wear a tinted moisturizer, Benetint on my cheeks and lips and 1 coat of black mascara. That seems to be enough not to scare the neighbors...LOL

sometimes. If I feel like I need a pick me up when I'm just working at home I'll put on a little lip gloss or blush.

Ditto. Unless I have new things I want to try out or I get inspired and experiment. :ven:

i dont unless im really bored and cant find nothing to do then ill give myself a makeover

I try no to so my skin can have a 'day off'. But I always have a concealer on because I cant stand watching at my acne scars and dark eye circles!

Back