Do you wear makeup at home ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually not, unless I feel like playing! If I'm going to be running mundane errands like grocery shopping in town, I'll do just a simple face - foundation powder, blush, eyebrows, mascara and lip balm.

I do put makeup on when I am home because that makes me feel like I am good and ready to get my day going!

Not usually but if i'm hanging out at my boyfriends house I will sometimes put on mascara and a little eyeshadow in case we go anywhere which is what usually happens.

well..i used to.because at that time i didn't wrk and my bf would come over and i just wanted to look nice.but now-i don't . the thing is,i work whole week and i am made up every day and so on weekend if i just stay home i don't feel good to have make up on.i give my face time off too.it deserves it.

but if i have some guests that i haven't seen for awhile,then i put some make up,of course.but not as much aas i would if i went to wrk.

Nope! Thats my time to look busted lol.

I even wear my glasses which no one has EVER seen me with outside my 4 walls.

The only time i will put makeup on at home, is if i am experimenting with my shadows.

One day, I was at home doing my makeup even though we had no plans to do anything or go anywhere, and DH looks at me with a perplexed look on his face and asks me why I am doing my makeup. I looked at him & replied, "I am doing 'fun makeup.'" He found it to be so girly, he loved it.

i dont wear makeup when i'm at home, like right now lol, but i'll put some on if i'm playing around thats it! i feel like my skin needs to breath sometimes

If I'm completely alone then I won't wear any, but if someone else is in the house, I'll just keep it to a minimum.

I'm not married, so I have no one to impress when i'm home. I usually do the opposite and slap on some pimple cream and hope no one rings the bell!

If I'm not leaving the house, I never wear makeup -- I want to give my skin a chance to breathe! Plus, it just seems like a waste of time (to apply) and a waste of product for me ... there's other stuff I'd rather do if I actually get a day to sit at home all day! (Which doesn't happen very often ... we go to church on Sundays, and sometimes on Saturdays we have stuff to do ... so only when we actually get a Saturday with nothing to do!)

Likewise, I never blowdry my hair if I don't have to go anywhere, to give my poor hair a break from heat styling!

I usually stay bareface at home. Once in a while I play around with MU, trying out a few tuts here and there to see if I can pull it off, lol!

if know im just gunna sit around at home then i wont wear any it really gives my face sometime to breath

Nope, i don't. Really no point to it. But I do what many others do.. and that is try on makeup and experiment so that when I do put it on for real, and leave the house, it'll look nice.

Back